Recent content by Emperor Loki

1. Emperor Loki

Predictions

My predictions are "Wild Card". There may be happenings that no one anticipated and everyone underestimated....
  2. Emperor Loki

Early sign up for new worlds

This sounds like a really good idea....
  3. Emperor Loki

New World Settings Suggestions

Seems most of us agree on Hephestas Blessing to start with 3 Cities...
  4. Emperor Loki

Speed 1 Worlds Need an Extra Culture Creator

It would seem that I taught you well. Raevonwolf... I did the same thing with selling resources for Gold and using it for Advisors and extra event Tokens... I got Double Hydra Tokens for 24 Hyrdras in my City with Poseidon... I also got Double Pegasi the other day for my 2 Athena Cities... We...
  5. Emperor Loki

Last User to Post here Wins

Looks like I win today!
  6. Emperor Loki

Conquest World Wonders Starting Cities: 3 Game Speed: 3 Units Speed: 3 Trade Speed: 3 Morale Bonus: Yes Night Bonus: Yes
  7. Emperor Loki

Revolt Domination Starting Cities: 3 Game Speed: 3 Units Speed: 3 Trade Speed: 3 Morale Bonus: Yes Night Bonus: No
  8. Emperor Loki

Power Rankings - Week 3

Also, S.O.Z has disbanded...
  9. Emperor Loki

Power Rankings - Week 3

It's nice though to be applauded amongst peers... Y'all are great!
  10. Emperor Loki

Question

I broke the game... You should see the Guides I posted in Istros Forums... I do mathe backwards, so it unwinds every minuet detail... My Pact Allies and Alliance Members in Leontin are offering me Cities, so I can get up to size. They all cheered and applauded my Guides...
  11. Emperor Loki

Question

Thanks for this Zeus
  12. Emperor Loki

Grepolis Draft 2.0

We have an excellent amount of people that have joined so far. We would love to see more of you join the Grepolis League Draft...
  13. Emperor Loki

Speed 1 Worlds Need an Extra Culture Creator

There will always be people that accuse the skilled of being Golders, because that is the only way they know how to get in the top 100 in a world. So they think that everyone else has to pay to get better ranked... Howdy Raevonwolff... I agree on the slowness of this World and you are not the...
  14. Emperor Loki

Power Rankings - Week 3

Thank you for putting us Drunken Butcher on the list!
  15. Emperor Loki

Power Rankings - Week 1

You can put Drunken Butchers on that list