Recent content by Elw0od Blues

1. We are shared

oh look the Russians are coming back, who'd have thought they would come back 2 days after they celebrate Christmas........... ...................................................... .................... Eastern orthodox Christmas 2017 = January 7th......................................
  2. Top 12 sink or swim

Well heres an update 11/18/2016 1.) Tomorrows Lunch Special - Run by Jeffmouse, J R barnes, Warpig1962 and Skywalker OG. Profile says no diplo, not sure if they kept to it but they do have 1 academy. Points Rank #1, Fighter rank #2, Atk Rank #2 and DBP Rank #3. As seen on the map these guys...
  3. Top 12 sink or swim

We didnt get any pact request
  4. Nicaea Chronicles Issue Three

not sure what your getting at
  5. Come Find Me

rimmed in 2 previous worlds...bout to be 3.. and aint nobody care about you lol we will know its you when you get rimmed by your own alliance for being a crap leader for the third world in a row.
  6. Nicaea Chronicles Issue Two

Rank 9 is ADs alliance, if he is going to play serious here they are the biggest threat to the world. in a true ranking to top 10 i would put them at 1. Caliber being a steady uncontested second. 3rd and 4th tied between Triad and my alliance, both solid groups. Demi out in 54 with my boy sloth...
  7. Nicaea Chronicles Issue One

not to bad, throw in some interviews and war stats for some spice.
  8. Under Cover Marine?

King thats actually blue pips from your alliance in lato. i know because thats where i recruited him lol... just ask him
  9. Top 10 Sink or Swim

short sweet and nasty, i expect a lot of " not my alliance! were actually greattttttt..." = people just dont wanna admit the crew they with sucks the sack. Edit: the alliances i named are ones i think will have impact here, weather they merge up, pact up or sack up.
  10. Top 10 Sink or Swim

only alliances that will be major plays in the world : 1.) Relentless - and i only give them a swim because leathalsniper generally has a good judgement of alliance quality. IDK the associations to relentless knights but dropm either way. 2.) Caliber - good location, Few decent size muscles i...