Recent content by Dux Vox

1. Dux Vox

Eretria Milestones

Totally a skill issue, I'm terrible at grepo and forums ^^
  2. Dux Vox

Eretria Milestones

no one is posting their achievements and I can't keep up with the speed their rolling in so abandoning this lol
  3. Dux Vox

Eretria Milestones

Individual Milestones City Count 2 Towns: brianinraleigh 5 Towns: 10 Towns: 25 Towns: 50 Towns: 100 Towns: 250 Towns: Points 2,500 points: Dux Vox 5,000 Points: 10,000 Points: 25,000 Points: 50,000 Points: 100k Points: 250k Points: 500k Points: 1 Million Points: 2 Million Points: Attack...
  4. Dux Vox

Props

Props to Mob and specifically Dude9459, I hit his town with over twenty towns of assorted OLU and LS nukes, used every trick in the book, had at least another 10-12 supporting towns from allies. But in the end when the dust had settled 10k DLU in his city. My first failed takeover this server...
  5. Dux Vox

Chania Top 10

Our mob has taken the lead ^^ called it
  6. Dux Vox

Chania Top 10

So I'm going to do my top ten, now that I've had a few weeks here to get a feel for things. Feel free to add yours. Don't rate your own alliance, we're all biased whether we admit it or not. Rank Name Points Players Average Points 1 Wicked Game 1465805 35 41880 2 Our Mob 1153690 31 37216...
  7. Dux Vox

Rate your MRA!

This kept me laughing for like 20 min, although I understood your post just about as much as I understand this thread. GJ
  8. Dux Vox

Rate your MRA!

this was funny but I don't remember ever talking about any dates or McDonald's ^^
  9. Dux Vox

Vox and Maximus

The world Chania was developing, well into its 3rd week, when an unknown legionary from distant Rome came to settle in these greek Islands. Surveying the political landscape he decided the regional power of T.B.D. was closest in nature to that of his home. He applied for service, a veteran of...
  10. Dux Vox

Rate your MRA!

So Marines are soldiers that are part of the Navy. They are on boats usually, and attack from sea to land in special troop landing ships. But these days marines get sent to a lot of land fights without the boats just like the Army. Marines are usually a smaller group than a country's army and...
  11. Dux Vox

Rate your MRA!

Also, I feel like if we just deleted all the threads and started over we'd be better off lol, the amount of off-topic going on can't easily be reversed lol.
  12. Dux Vox

Rate your MRA!

I had forgotten all about "incel" but sums up perfectly what's been going on around here lol
  13. Dux Vox

Pro Grepolis Tips

i guess rimming would be pointless ^^ the rim is actually still right next to the core ^^ before at least you usually got a whole ocean between you and the big boys
  14. Dux Vox

Pro Grepolis Tips

wait rimming isnt a thing anymore? so what happens whgen you loss your last town?
  15. Dux Vox

Rate your MRA!

neither I dunno her except seeing all the back-and-forth flaming on the forums, but whatever happens in a game i cant understand the level of hostility that's going around the forums these days