Recent content by Dragon II

1. Night time bonus hero? & TYPO!

I don't play on the US because of the night bonus, and I agree that night bonus is stupid. But the point of night bonus is for those who like to sleep to be able to. Making a hero against the sole purpose of a mechanic is kinda bad... I mean imagine making a hero that would always make your luck...
  2. Night time bonus hero? & TYPO!

first of all very few european players on US and it's actually the opposite most US players play on EN, and there is already an Odysseus hero...
  3. Why Joining the Draconar Alliance is Unique...

I don't know what weird coincidence brought this up but I am laughing a lot. (Look at my name if you have not understood what I mean). Cheers to you for putting this up, if only more team leader did this the community would be bigger.
  4. Video guide

Hey everyone! This is just a breif video about some tips and tricks for the newer players that joined this world. Feel free to drop me any suggestions or comments: Cheers!
  5. Youtube

Hey guys! I have been doing a couple of videos about grepolis and I just published one! Here is the link: Please share your opinions with me about it! Thanks for your time!
  6. Top 12

Looking forward to that même page
  7. Top 12

Nevermind I will just ask the guys who joined us from rogue 2/diomedes/necessary evil or whatever. Unless you are a good story teller then the gold is otw
  8. Top 12

Maybe the leaders are having an identity crisis?? What happened in let's call it "the great split" or is it highly classified)
  9. Top 12

And rogue 2 changed their name again... What's up with you guys?
  10. Trash Talk

Lmao bragging about taking 2 cities 1 in core that we didn't bother about and the other was an inactive. Check your facts.
  11. Trash Talk

That is still undecided
  12. Milestones

yes like the first alliance to make a despised move like poaching members.
  13. Milestones

LOL taking one city in your core is nothing. You shouldn't even mention this lmao. For the people that don't know, they took a 1.5k in their core from us. You should get a milestone for that. First alliance to take a city from us. You know we will be in the hall of fame in a couple months.
  14. Milestones

Redepmtion 5k-10k DBP
  15. Milestones

Redemption first to 250k