Recent content by Diva101

1. Diva101

Nagidos Sink / Swim

I don't think there is one person who was "scared" to stay with Rogue. We didn't leave out of fear, that much is for sure. Most of the people who left to join Hugs were the only ones who were attacking them... but we are scared? That makes no sense. As a former leader in Rogue, I can only speak...
  2. Diva101

Ban the Spammers on this Server..

I think the what is spamming question is very valid, because there seems to be a lot of different definitions to that. And I believe that is a big part of the problem. I've been accused of spamming before (by players, never by Inno). Because I tend to attack the same players over and over...
  3. Diva101

Please never, ever again open a "speed 1" world lol

I mean, to each their own... I know some people like slower servers. I just can't do it lol.
  4. Diva101

Nagidos Sink / Swim

I think its obviously Rogue and Hugs, though I'm sure Silence thinks they have a chance.
  5. Diva101

Trash Talk.

I'll be nice and hide the name of the player.... but just so everyone is clear, this is a war game. You're going to get attacked, and if you show weakness I'm going to keep attacking you. But if you send me a message whining about being attacked... I'm definitely going to keep attacking you...
  6. Diva101

Davidos

7. Diva101

Nagidos Sink / Swim

Seems like Demos Army will be the first to sink.
  8. Diva101

WD Leaders - Shame Shame

9. Diva101

Nagidos Sink / Swim

I would agree with this assessment. Silence is definitely the weakest link in this world. I would say Titans, Rogue and Group Hug are the top three... numbers may not reflect that currently, but based on what's happened so far and who is in each alliance, that would be my guess on who ends up at...
  10. Diva101

Grepolis reunion?

I did get some help from my alliance... I didn't mean to imply that I was completely on my own. But this was also the first day out of beginners protection for all of us, so there was just not a lot of defense to be sent yet. I wasn't the only city under attack. So most of what I used was my...
  11. Diva101

Grepolis reunion?

Oh I have never reported anyone in the 10 years I've been playing this game. In the end, it's just a game. It's not serious enough for me to get that upset and start reporting people.
  12. Diva101

Grepolis reunion?

I had the top 4 Titan players attacking me and I defended almost completely on my own with no help. I would clear out their offense and they would come back a half hour later with a full arsenal of troops from the city I just wiped out. Four against one with obvious heavy gold spending and I...
  13. Diva101

Grepolis reunion?

Yea I have to say that hiding behind gold as a crutch to beat your opponents isn't really that noble. If you have actual skill, you don't need gold to win. When someone spends that much, kind of makes the whole game unfair.
  14. Diva101

Grepolis reunion?

Everyone should be coming off BP in a couple hours... good luck everyone
  15. Diva101

Meme Time