Recent content by debbipanus

1. Rate your MRA!

Believe if you check back through the posts, you will see it was him seducing/flirting/grooming her.. which was continued outside of this forum on a much grander scale. I'm done speaking, It's clear what your intentions are in here. It's not right at all actually upsetting in this day and age...
  2. Rate your MRA!

I've not seen her reference her subscribers or images/videos all the time. What I have seen is her defending herself constantly, trying to make the attacks towards her light hearted, trying to turn forums back to game topics after you and friends have abused her, trying to have fun and joke with...
  3. Rate your MRA!

Not going to get into a debate about her business that she has not mentioned or promoted in any form. She's speaking about Grepolis, Clearly helping the forums with game topic posts and under endless attack about what she does in real life. You and your little pack of trolls need to just get...
  4. Rate your MRA!

Actually sounds like you're more involved with them than you're letting on mega, this is the second time now that I've mentioned taking things further and been shot down by people. You seem to be covering for them, and at the same time targeting Natalia, who has done nothing. Actually you and...
  5. Rate your MRA!

Dan, I'm ignoring Nat now. Going to be taking it further myself. Will be making an official complaint with the Video, photo's and convo history attached that you've sent her. RM Condor Battenberg Rd, Arbroath DD11 3SP you're not as bright as you think. You can post her contact details...
  6. Rate your MRA!

I was wrong, He's not blackmailed her he's just harassed her. It is Dreadnaught but she gave him everything like a pudding. So he had her phone number, social medias, address, photos, etc etc Not just been attacking her in here its been in all her stuff, nothing to do with Grepolis. 8834 is what...
  7. NewWorld

To be quite honest here, it's me asking/advising belle not to be adding people to her social media's. I'm much older than Belle, not venerable due to language barriers and unlike yourselves not trying to make her feel uncomfortable. boothead you're an enigma! one moment you seem polite charming...
  8. Rate your MRA!

Logging into the grepolis forums. Nat delete your posts. Just don't fight back leave it to support babs. Know it's hard but their not worth it. You're also really making it look like you have some messed up McDonalds fetish! What the heck is the gherkin attack about. lol.. Delete it! Looks...
  9. Rate your MRA!

lol. the E at the end of belle is not silent (belly) taco belly
  10. Rate your MRA!

Personally don't think it was Mako, Think it was dreadnaught trying to start something back up with her (Maybe). Don't think there was any genuine challenge, he just knows she will speak about Grepolis and used that to bait her back in. Then attacked her taco lol. But yes this forum is wild...
  11. Rate your MRA!

Nat, There's probably no real challenge and they've baited you into speaking again. ? check your DM
  12. Rate your MRA!

100% But it's you. No offense but like you said people just expect it from you, so I'd not worry about it.
  13. Rate your MRA!

You got baited by a group of homosexual Marines. Tricked! - with a well executed plan into a date at McDonald's that "freaked you out" sending you into a shopping frenzy resulting in you buying 15 outfits, Falling in love, Giving all your personal details to them, Then traveling across London to...
  14. Rate your MRA!

She's a real nasty piece of work that belle! Just have to look at her posts to see how evil and malicious she is. Keep shining Nat
  15. Rate your MRA!

Just wow. Really did a number on her. She does have her issues but in no way deserved what has just been done to her. I'm actually speechless.