Recent content by Coltinwalken12

1. Top 2 Sink or Swim

He definitely exploded. We shall see, looks like it has been a fun day today as well. Oh I RARELY gold. Dont need to spend money on this dogwater game.
  2. Top 2 Sink or Swim

I actually havent played olympus before so that would be a correct statement. Didnt help i joined this world right when small temples opened. For the op, game respects game, it looked pretty decent! Back to trash talk tho (cant have it all be respect amirite?) - yall got a myth type on your...
  3. Top 2 Sink or Swim

thats the best part, he did the same thing in neapolis
  4. Top 2 Sink or Swim

I havent, youre still runnin your mouth and cant take a city, good thing you can found with the best of em
  5. Top 2 Sink or Swim

what are you talking about? yammering about success here just like you did in neapolis? Howd that work out for ya there?
  6. Last User to Post here Wins

psh that noob acer wont win. noob noob noob
  7. count to 50 before a mod posts

8. Whelp its over

this aged nicely
  9. All Quiet?

yeah, it kinda tickles tbh
  10. All Quiet?

talk this in neapolis. Oh wait, your MRA crumbled twice already. GTFO
  11. Basterson is a trash human being!

seems to be a running trend with is friends. They are noobs
  12. Basterson is a trash human being!

Wow i saw his words and spencers in discord but to put it in game. Thats insanity hes still allowed to be on this game.
  13. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

Sounds like slasherdan alright...
  14. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

fun fact, ive never ghosted when things get tough? hahahahaha wtf you talkin about
  15. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

No, but ive seen you force your whole alliance to ghost w/ "project deathstar" just to stay and be a nuisance.