Recent content by cgag114

1. Off Topic

Classic AEO run alliance.. to the RIIIMM he goes again!!!
  2. Top 12

Mandela effect TBD here, but hey if we commit it'll be fun. More top 12's!!
  3. The Gambler Times

@sirlurks.alot1, would be nice if you looked into why Lorax34 was banned.. completely unnecessary ban that does nothing but benefit the high gold spenders in this world ( not us ) Banned for buying gold and your system charged 2 credit cards.. proof of bank statements , credit card info was...
  4. Changelog 2.163

Can you please fix alliances favor farming eachother? Give it a penalty? It's an exploitation, and not fair.
  5. Top 12 Sink or Swim

is that it
  6. Top 12 Sink or Swim

LOL! Trolls Inc. is the worst alliance you've ever seen? worst core you've ever seen? are you joking lol... There are a ton of good players there. Were you wearing a blindfold while making this? I wouldn't be "schocked"
  7. Rumors of Edessa

Wow, that's just another level of stupidity snowwman, congratulations, you should tell that story at parties. I now once again realize why I didn't feed into this BS.
  8. Rumors of Edessa

Come on then, I don't see you doing a thing. I'll be happy to take your free bp. You won't get a city off me. Tell me where you played with me before because I have no recollection of that, or of me stating I got revolted due to vacuuming? That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Stupid...
  9. Rumors of Edessa

dropping like flies lol. 25 takes and your acting like you've won the world. And I don't remember ever playing with you actually, and I have never made the excuse that I was vacuuming, that's the most random BS i've ever heard.. I seriously think you have some issues. And kings you just like...
  10. Rumors of Edessa

I literally do not understand anything your saying, next time try to say something that makes sense in some sort of way, I mean, like any sense at all would work. But I mean, if you wanna attack me please do, I haven't seen a single troop come my way yet. Now you guys are coming out of your...
  11. Rumors of Edessa

Oh please. You are nap'd and pacted with everyone who could have caused you issues. 291 people in your 4 alliances, if that is not a coalition I am not sure what is. We never EVER asked SK to merge, just simply to stop taking in our food, which they did on multiple occasions. You and your...
  12. Rumors of Edessa

cmon You've gotta be kidding me right? Coalition? we didn't even attack you guys, AO has worked alone this entire world bar one defense tab. If you wanna talk about coalition how about we talk about VS/FB/MoM/DOM? You are all working together, one giant happy MRA.
  13. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Sir, very well said. It is exactly what happened, they just are to arrogant to recognize it.
  14. Top 12 Sink or Swim

coalition.. lol.. there is no such thing. So salty.
  15. Trash Talk

It seems you forgot to put in jossy's your sidekick, which you quietly keep to yourselves.