Recent content by cfrf3902

1. cfrf3902

Sink or Swim

So sad how all this has died. I miss the good ole days of grepolis
  2. cfrf3902

Game mods

Are there any mods left in the US servers?! I put in a ticket. 3 days and nothing?!?!
  3. cfrf3902

Sink or Swim

Lmfao. The truth will prevail. If peeps think it's 68 then no need for wisdom.
  4. cfrf3902

Any mods left?!

Is there any Mods left in the us server? @InnoGames
  5. cfrf3902

Sink or Swim

Thoughts?
  6. cfrf3902

Whelp its over

Yup. Sure is.
  7. cfrf3902

Diabolic vs. Project Mayhem

So, you remember me? Is this your game name? I cannot place you. Where did we play? And what do you mean? I didn't come on here and stretch anything. Just being honest. Not saying we will never lose. Just stated a fact that every server we have played on as a group this particular group we have...
  8. cfrf3902

So... kings remembers me buy some reason I do not remember him? What's the game name?
  9. cfrf3902

That's no stretch. Every world I have played in seriously. not just golding. With this group of players we have won. Period.
  10. cfrf3902

Easter Peace?

Pretty dang sad the US servers has come to what it has. We have to go to the EN forum to get news like this??? Come on!!! No wonder the US servers are dying.
  11. cfrf3902

never. Diabolic has come through on the US servers against the biggest and baddest. We have dominated every time. Sorry not sorry GG thanks for keeping up the fight!!!
  12. cfrf3902

Dionysia 2022 Feedback Thread

@InnoGames This is ridiculous the amount of gold you HAVE to spend to even finish this event. You are the reason Grepo is dying.
  13. cfrf3902

You're going to have to lengthen the event so people can actually make the 40
  14. cfrf3902

Uh, is it me or? TThere's a gold deal with event buffer on herebut no event
  15. cfrf3902

This is sad

95 percent of the players spend gold. That's just plain and simple. People always revert to gold spenders when they lose a city or get opped. Then open one of the events such as the one ongoing right now. The people that are crying gold are in the top 5. Really guys?!