Captain Pudding's latest activity

• Captain Pudding replied to the thread Trash Talk..
    I help my alliance plenty. I could say a lot of your alliance sim as well. I don’t have the gold to keep up with a lot of ppl, I do what...
    I don’t talk down. He started on me. I’m just replying :)
    I would be simming if I wasn’t generating BP. There are players double my size with half my BP. Lol
    same goes to you
    I only take hostile cities when I am able to. I prefer to help with OP targets due to Travel times for my CS being too long
    And how much of that BP is self defense? How much BP have you made from helping your alliance mates with their attacks/defence? You...
    I know this is trash talk but hope you’re doing well now
  • Captain Pudding reacted to P5ycho99's post in the thread Trash Talk. with Like Like.
    As someone that caught it and beat it, I find it a bit funny honestly.
  • Captain Pudding reacted to stevehazelnuttehepic's post in the thread Trash Talk. with Like Like.
    That 10k BP in the past month really proves you're helping others!
  • Captain Pudding reacted to slasherdan's post in the thread Trash Talk. with Like Like.
    LOLOL, I posted only 7 of yours for OPs and we took 11 or 12. I think you have no clue about warfare. Keep running to the rim...
    I’m not bragging about my BP. It could probably be better but you force me to bring it up. I’m not trying to outcompete anyone. I play...
    Once again I bring back the point that I have more BP than you currently so I must be helping my alliance more than you are. And most of...
    I help others take cities. So there is no issue. A lot of players grow by taking some internals. There are people in TBD who grow using...
  • Captain Pudding reacted to bigjrichmond's post in the thread Trash Talk. with Like Like.
    Why all the negative talk here? We should compliment each other’s game play!
  • Captain Pudding reacted to lurks.alot1's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    I could give an honest assessment as to why that is the case. But I'd probably have to ban myself after posting it, so I won't. This...