Recent content by Captain Planet

1. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Good top 12. Death Squad guaranteed sink though. They are the most aptly named alliance on the server, as all they've done since they formed is die. It's pretty ironic that they all left their original MRA (blow crew) to join a new MRA (wookies), then left their new MRA to form their own "elite"...
  2. Top 12 Sink or Swim

And city losses, apparently. And usually a 'good alliance' doesn't get wrecked by other alliances and have to tuck tail and run away only to get wrecked again. I'm guessing you're the type who is big on participation trophies too because we're all winners just for playing.
  3. Top 12 Sink or Swim

honestly i got tired of writing after #1 but there was no turning back
  4. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Sure. I'll be brief: 1. Fallen Sons conglomerate: sink This is all you really need to know: Because obviously the "best players" should show how "good they are" by pacting with as many alliances as possible. Despite all their brother/sister/cousin/uncle alliances and pacts/NAPs, they are still...
  5. Sestos Rumor Mill

I heard a rumor that if you change your alliance name and take in more bad players you immediately become a better alliance.
  6. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Check join dates and remember that this is a morale world. Perhaps the city separation is strategic. But what do I know.. As for your comment about 15 players not doing much later on in the server, I guess that depends on what you consider "much." Win a world? Highly doubtful. Crowns are for...
  7. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Well for as amazing as you claim to be you certainly arent very smart.
  8. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Please join and set up next to me. I'll send you an invite. Lets see how long you last.
  9. Top 12 Sink or Swim

I didn't say anything about "these alliances." I'm simply looking at stats and conquests on this server (which is what we're talking about, no other servers matter in this conversation), and your alliance has done absolutely nothing to make it seem like you're any better than any alliance you've...
  10. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Stats are stats. The only alliances you've taken cities off of are rim noobs. No one is going to be impressed with your rim wars. You'd think that given your collection of "game changers" you'd relish a good fight with decent alliances, yet all of your conquests are heading west towards o35. I'm...
  11. Top 12 Sink or Swim

According to conquests, this alliance: Is beating this alliance: If the former is so bad, the later so vastly superior to everyone on this "terrible server", then why are you losing to them?
  12. Sestos Rumor Mill

I've heard a rumor that the Blow Crew have been reinvigorated by an elaborate new strategy. Sources say the strategy primarily consists of lightning bolts, plagues, and firey PMs informing enemies of their impending demise. While they seem to be succeeding in dropping various timber camps by one...
  13. Top 12 Sink or Swim

As far as I can see only 1 alliance in the top 12 is yet to lose a single city. Hint: it's not yours. Hows that for "less stable" and "less coordinated" and "less organized" and "more loose ends" and "less active" and "less efficient" and "stuff like that."
  14. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Define weaker, guy who hides his IGN
  15. Top 12 Sink or Swim

I'm not sure you guys get how this works. I'm pretty sure the whole point of it is to listen to differing opinions with the occasional light (and sometimes aggressive) trash talking mixed in. It's called banter. While I'm sure candy appreciates the supportive comments, it doesn't do much to spur...