Recent content by Bloodtyrant

1. Island View and World View, not attainable.

Island View and World View, not attainable. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
  2. Diabolic vs. Project Mayhem

Perhaps another month and mayhem would of had the preparedness they needed. Still a pretty good showing. I was happy I suggested that name to them, they did it justice, however the true Project Mayhem, would of cleaned house.
  3. US 116 - Chania Discussion Thread

Would of liked to see at least a 3 speed and morale, but it shouldn't be to bad!
  4. US 115 - Amphipolis Discussion Thread

Does that mean it is World Wonders?
  5. Diabolic vs. Project Mayhem

Yep they sure thought they had that one in the bag!
  6. Diabolic vs. Project Mayhem

Istros had a for sure winner to, until proven wrong!!!
  7. Congrats To Legion Of Death

Congratulations to Legion Of Death for winning WW. A very valiantly fought war before WW and a amazing WW win.
  8. New World Settings Suggestions

Revolt WW Hephaestus's Blessing Starting Cities: 3 Game speed: 3 Unit speed: 3 Trading Speed: 3 Night bonus: Yes Morale: Yes Why not just preset worlds with Revolt WW and Conquest WW coming out at the same time with the above heading I listed and the have the Domination versions come out at...
  9. US 106 ISTROS

Yes That is what I thought to, but when one of my leaders asked grepo, via ticket they said June 10, which to me was way to soon for a slow world.
  10. US 106 ISTROS

Can one of the Mods confirm the WW starting date for istros... June 10 seems awful early, but date could be read October 6...
  11. US 105 - Heliopolis Feedback Thread

Hard Pass!!! Love Revolt but hate Domination worlds...
  12. WW has now started

And the winner is!!!! Woohoo! Way to go Crabs!
  13. WW has now started

Let the games begin!!!
  14. Saving This World

A little tricky with the first and second place alliances being so far ahead of the rest, but maybe something can be figured out. If not, then there is always the next world!
  15. Saving This World

Interesting!!! Very Interesting!!! In the end aren't all servers just down to the top 2 alliances and usually one pact each to swap for crowns also! This world is certainly a series of unfortunate events, but it is not the fault of any of the surviving alliances. Tea exploded from the inside...