Recent content by bigjrichmond

1. Trash Talk.

Yeah so seeing that you botched that up completely it seems to make anything else here pointless. Go “have fun” Dan.
  2. Trash Talk.

What MM are you talking about? I haven’t sent a MM in a month. You must be to high to read or write again. That aside no Dan I promise I have absolutely ZERO worry about loosing, especially to you. One thing I know is War Dogs 2 will not be getting a crown. If War Dogs wins good for them, I...
  3. Trash Talk.

On another note bang up job taking that city, you guys have only lost 16 of them in the last 14 hours but that 1 you took man, seriously congrats!
  4. Trash Talk.

Lol "saved a bunch of players from a sinking ship" what exactly do you call War Dogs II? All you did was jump off the Titanic to jump onto the Lusitania. I just hope youve learned your lesson and are carrying enough life boats this time. So you don't leave the majority dead in the water for...
  5. Trash Talk.

Lol thats some funny stuff right there! Abuse does not mean asking members to be active and possibly give more information than how much pot they smoked that day. Abuse is leaving players out in the cold so you can go be a part of a sister alliance without any warning to them. I never...
  6. Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

Remember he came online and passed us a bunch of cities. He’s a real sweetheart.
  7. Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

Good news Rod, they came back from vacation and ran an op yesterday. I went fantastic for them and they took City again.
  8. Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

Lol yes that is it
  9. Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

Welcome back Pudding, bang up job of coordinating handing off with your team before hand lol!
  10. Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

I feel this statement might have been a tad premature!
  11. Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

He wouldn’t know, our first op into 45 his RL stuff got the best of him and he had to go on permanent VM
  12. Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

Log back in Pudding this world can’t move on without your growth of a city a month being built
  13. Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

Dude you really smoke way to much pot! You left Abdera because you hated the leadership (Putter or myself I assume) then joined here with the same leadership, then cried at the ridiculous request that you grow and not sim. No one told you to leave, you just stomped your feet like a two year...
  14. Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

In fairness the thread specifically says WD so I would assume it would just be to them.
  15. Trash Talk.

Why all the negative talk here? We should compliment each other’s game play!