Recent content by BayouBrit

1. TOP 12 Sink or Float Alliances

Don't all speak at once now!! OK, in orderly fashion, please queue up and take turns. Who's first?
  2. Top 12 Sink or Swim

LOLOL I heard all 3 of those stories......on every server at some stage. Good to see you on here even though you picked the wrong team. The lack of players is concerning. The gold spending is amazing. Everyone does it to an extent but most can't afford the level that we are seeing - nukes...
  3. Curiosity begs me to wonder...

anyone care to start a top 12 thread?
  4. TOP 12 Sink or Float Alliances

well maybe it's worthwhile hearing views on whether Bunnies will make it all the way to the finish line......
  5. TOP 12 Sink or Float Alliances

as in making poor choices “mad”, crazy, or simply bad decisions. Agreed you are. go ahead and post your top 12....
  6. Grepo Paradise

You got a big mouth boy
  7. TOP 12 Sink or Float Alliances

Your turn now Oraxx
  8. Grepo Paradise

we don’t cry about many things but when we do it’s not about transports
  9. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

Absolutely a waste but who was it?
  10. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

Who did this? Do you feel bold enough to reveal it or is it just baseless smack talk? Interesting I didn’t lose one city on this server but handed off a ton. The best attackers were DW. Pillars never came close to taking any of my cities. See you on a future world.
  11. End of the World

Well played all and congrats to Pillars.
  12. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

I wasn't referencing you as the bitter whiner... you can probably guess who it is. I am only glad I don't have audio of her messages as I'm guessing it would be screeching bitterness. This when you're winning. Sad.
  13. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

Congrats to Pillars on the win......you should also give thanks to the adds made after Mega left when you picked up jdubbs which could have pushed you over the line. Not based on some analysis, just perception, so please don't attempt to rebut my comment with endless posts with data. Well...
  14. Rumor Has It

This is all very entertaining! I like Mega so there.
  15. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

I think some players enjoy this forum more than they do the game itself!