1. BANDlT

Speed 1, Conquest World

it's definitely what we all want
  2. BANDlT

Sniping guide | QuiteLucky edition

How can i contact them?
  3. BANDlT

Sniping guide | QuiteLucky edition

Thanks for posting all these guides, im sure they will help a lot of players.
  4. BANDlT

New World Byblos Discussion Thread

since there is no nb, can you make cq time 4hr?
  5. BANDlT

New World - Pegasae Discussion Thread

As always, not listening to the playerbase. The winning vote was no NB, but still you decided to keep NB. There won't be new players in this game and you're doing your best to keep the old ones away from the game. That's what i don't call a smart move; have fun with all these noob settings and...
  6. BANDlT

Strategic point? How? It's just a buff which has 0 sense in every gamemode. NB doesnt mean you can sleep without alarm in conquest. In revolt i don't know, but if it allows you to stay offline for 8ish hours without alarm, surely it doesnt help the game and it's not strategic.
  7. BANDlT

No Night Bonus Pegasae

So wrong: NB doesn't benefit anyone. Having such def bonus in any time of that day, which is night for us players or day for en players is just something bad. Players go in en not only for the playerbase, but also because there isn't this buff. After what they released in en, if this world is...
  8. BANDlT

Agreed. remove NB remove NB remove NB remove NB remove NB remove NB remove NB remove NB remove NB remove NB remove NB remove NB remove NB
  9. BANDlT

No Night Bonus Pegasae

NB ruins the game. A lot of players won't drop if NB is on, please change the settings before the world opens. Mods have already changed world settings in en before, why don't do the same here?