Recent content by Aurabolt

1. Aurabolt

GRCRT.net

I spread the word in Hyperborea. I'm in Death Watch there but we have a global channel shared with the other top alliances on the server friend and foe. Looks like GRCR Tools might live for at least another year =)
  2. Aurabolt

Some background

Basically anyone who isn't paranoid about Exit gets trashed and accused of shit. LOL. I'm one of the newest examples of this. Some people legit think I'm some random person named Taksor and that I played on US103 which I never did. Both are easy to prove. LOL.
  3. Aurabolt

Looks like it's down to the top two Alliances right now

Why do you people think I'm someone else? It's easy to prove I only have one account. I've got my self respect. No one owns me or my time. LOL.
  4. Aurabolt

Some people seem to think I played on this server

No idea why some people think I played on this server let alone have another account. LOL. Some people are convinced I am some random guy named Taksor. Anyone who actually knows me knows I only go by Aurabolt. No other name. I don't know who that person is and don't want to know either personally.
  5. Aurabolt

Looks like it's down to the top two Alliances right now

I mean between Monsters Inc and Love and Hate. I've added some new names to my blacklist and will add some more after my run on this server eventually ends. I'm also probably gonna have to lead an Alliance in the next Conquest server I decide to play on. Looking back at it now, I should've done...
  6. Aurabolt

Some background

I really don't get the obsession a lot of people have with hating Exit personally. I mean damn, they're letting him live rent-free in their heads. LOL.
  7. Aurabolt

US 104 - Gortyn Feedback Thread

Finally, a new Conquest World--and it's Domination <3 The beginning is gonna be attrition. LOVE IT! Even if the first alliance I roll with ends up being a bust, this not being a super fast server means I can stick around for longer than I did the last Conquest world I was on several months back.
  8. Aurabolt

US 103 - Epidamnos Feedback Thread

Revolt World. Eww. Hard pass for me.
  9. Aurabolt

Idea: NPC City States, Alliances and Factions

I feel like at this point, this is something that should be introduced to add some unpredictability and variety to the game. Let's go through each but first, a new Mechanic: Diplomacy. Diplomacy Adds new features to the Agora, Senate, Marketplace and Temple related to it once they reach...
  10. Aurabolt

Casual Worlds with Conquest System

I personally hate the Revolt System and I know I'm not the only one. How about adding a Casual World with the Conquest System? Game speed: 2 Unit speed: 3 Trade speed: 2 Night bonus: No Beginners protection: 7 Days Alliance limit: 50 Conquer system: Conquest Morale: No Endgame: None Like...
  11. Aurabolt

It turned out to be just a House of Cards

Unlikely. Too many people know who they are and how to spot them even under different names. I only knew them very briefly but it was long enough to know they're not the type who can hide their real identities as Jim and War for too long. You can't cost 20+ people a crown and expect people to...
  12. Aurabolt

Warborn/Jim the Mountain greatest duo ever missing - need help to find

Ah, so THIS is the real reason they left Dion. Thanks for confirming we were being played on Dion. I'd heard rumors to that effect but thanks for confirming. So glad I ghosted when I did yesterday now.
  13. Aurabolt

It turned out to be just a House of Cards

I'm referring to Tea.exe. TL;DR Version: Alliance leadership left, I didn't want to stick around and ghosted for various reasons. Long Version: As soon as the three Founders disappeared 3 days ago, people lost interest in playing seriously or stepping up. I got a pretty good concensus...
  14. Aurabolt

Three Years After Opening, this server needs some updates and adjustments

Well that needs to change. Not just for this server but Hyperborea too. At least add Persephone, Ares and Heroes to those servers.
  15. Aurabolt

The problem and why so many players who enjoyed this game have left.

You do raise some valid points here and you're right. There simply is no place or space for new players to learn from experienced players anymore compared to years' past. Hyperborea is for people who don't want to lose cities or are Semi-retired. Olynthus us for Gold Farming. I do think more...