Recent content by Athenakins

1. Athenakins

A match well played

I know the names of some of my alliance mate's pets too, does that make me a furry?! Oh no. What does that make me if some of my friends here have told me info about their spouses? A swinger? I almost hate to tell you I know info about my friend's kids too. Wonder what your sick mind will do...
  2. Athenakins

A match well played

Which thread replies? Where I was sad Mega didn't like sarcasm. Where I told Cj the server Mega switched teams for an easy win? Where I told you this isn't a dating app, as a hint that your twisted fantasies about what everyone is doing behind the scenes are staring to get creepy? In...
  3. Athenakins

A match well played

This isn't a dating app. It's a strategy game. What 2 consenting adults do is their own business. As for the other fascination here, gold use, again a strategy game. If you know what you are doing and have a good team, it costs less than you may think to kill all the bir on a server.
  4. Athenakins

A match well played

1. If Mega doesn't like who you are playing with, you are probably playing with some pretty great people 2. Mega would NEVER leave his alliance to get an easy crown. (Eubea)
  5. Athenakins

A match well played

An old proverb comes to mind: It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought an incel, than to make a creepy comment on a grepolis forum and remove all doubt of it.
  6. Athenakins

A match well played

Terrible guess. Unfortunatly for you and all the simps in here, Belle's partner is female. You should probably work on your triggers.
  7. Athenakins

A match well played

Because he was all excited, trying to pick between being Jafar or Scar, and I was all like, "NO! I want you to be my Prince Charming" and then he was all like "I'm not going to do it then." True story.
  8. Athenakins

A match well played

This is where you lost me ;(
  9. Athenakins

Dionysia 2022 Feedback Thread

When you get more and better rewards from doing island quests and the daily, not combined, like like the daily reward on its own, it's not a good event.
  10. Athenakins

Mobile App Dev Blog Feedback Thread

Island Quests too. Like the event, there is no "onrollover" feature that brings out a pop up. For the event, key information like the unit name etc is hidden. For the island quests key information like what you need to do to accomplish the island quest are hidden. Without this information, doing...
  11. Athenakins

Mobile App Dev Blog Feedback Thread

Everything is so small, and with the events, you don't get the information about each of the units. So yes, you can participate, but not fully. I really dislike that I have to turn my phone horizontal to use the app. The #1 reason for the app is to get attack alarms, but it keeps logging me out.
  12. Athenakins

World Chat

Can we get someone who is actually playing the server to create a World Chat?