Recent content by Antz2013

1. Espionage

Thank you Netizen Steve, you left out a few details though. Basically spying is a cave vs cave battle where he (or she) who has the most silver in their caves wins... to get a successful spy report you must send more silver than the target has in their cave. There a two typical types of spying...
  2. Agora Simulator not displaying buttons for 'Simulate' or 'Add Surviving Units'

If the zoom option does not clear the issue, check your add ons. Simply disable your add-ons, refresh and check. If the problem corrects itself, then re-enable the add-ons one at a time. Refresh and check after each time. One you identify which add on is causing the issue, check the settings...
  3. Agora Simulator not displaying buttons for 'Simulate' or 'Add Surviving Units'

Frequently this is simply your screen magnification needs to be adjusted. Hold down your control key and scroll with your center mouse button.
  4. Grepolis Update 2.217 Discussion Thread

That is definitely something I will can Ryvirath to inquire about.
  5. Greek Cup 2020

Attention App players. The competition portion of the Greek Cup has ended. Apparently when it did, it closed your access to the Scores and the Shop which are still accessible to browser users. We are working on this bug. Please use the browser version to continue to access the event.
  6. Grepolis Update 2.217 Discussion Thread

We are looking into that issue.
  7. Change my Mind

I don't normally say much here however from experience gold is like a player modifier. It can't replace game skills, even though some try.
  8. Farewell to one and all.

You will be missed
  9. Can't make connection to server on mobile

For mobile players, this is largely dependent on the data service, as opposed to the phone service, in your particular area. You can have great phone service and next to no data service in some areas. Check with your service provider for details of their data service.
  10. BP and Favour Farming

Contact me in private. I will walk you through it.
  11. BP and Favour Farming

Here is my two cents as a player. While I somewhat agree there is an issue here I also see it this way, someone had to create all of those CS's. With the resources and build times that is a major commitment to create this BP bomb, for lack of a better description. Is this agreeable under a...
  12. Carphi Top 12

Thank you for noting this.
  13. US Servers

New worlds are posted as separate threads under https://us.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?forums/important-announcements.5/