Recent content by 404NotFound

1. Blue Blood - North-Est

Thank you.
  2. Blue Blood - North-Est

Our first goal is to make the Strongest Core of Cities form this server. Just one alliance (the main), no academy . Pacts after the end of BP. Recruitments after the first day: -send a PM to: The Duke (to me) -if you have experience, you can say this in PM (PM=Private Message) -must be...
  3. Lambda Milestones

Devils and Angels. - 5k DBP
  4. Lambda Milestones

Devils and Angels. - 10k BP :)
  5. Top 15

60% is for number , 20% is experienced and the last 20% are the warriors loyals and experienced ... they can kill anyone.
  6. Lambda Milestones

Devils and Angels. - 5k bp :)
  7. Top 15

lool we aren't a MRA anymore !!! lol why? !!! That's because the players will leave us ... and will remain only loyal and experienced players !!! WHY? Oh my good ! ... I really want to be a MRA ... but I can't beacuse the players who had leaved us are noob and they went to nWo. ( The biggest...
  8. Lambda Milestones

Devils and Angels. - 1k DBP
  9. Lambda Milestones

The alliance must have min 15 members :D
  10. Lambda Milestones

Devils and Angels. - 1k average points & 1k ABP
  11. Lambda Milestones

Devils and Angels. - 60 towns & 60k points :D
  12. Top 15

I think D&A will try to keep only the active and experienced players ... and kick out the rest :D ... I never make the same mistake as the Oropos world(EN) ... hey king how are you ?:P
  13. Devils and Angels.

We are simply the best ! For invitation send a message to 404NotFound Don't be cool like a stone, Be cool like us. The Devils and Angels are here ... You can see them? Devil or Angel you choose what you want to be !
  14. Free Or Not. - Alliance !

I'm not a leader but I'm in RF ... And isn't a MRA ... I don't play in myonia anymore.
  15. Free Or Not. - Alliance !

Thank you.