The Greeks

• Thread starter orfeas katw patisiwn
  • Start date

DeletedUser9824

Just wanted to Say GOOD ONE ONE YA...got one of our cities...you guys keep catching our players offline. But, we are not noobs...not a one of us so while u kinda sneeked a CS in one of our harbors we will not be easy targets! Look forward to the fun friends! Gotta try to keep in mind ur a Pre Made from a Euro Server...time diff and all. I played on en. server while ago and hardest part was the time differece!

See you across the wall my friends...hope u like the city...WE LEFT OUT COOKIES AND MILK FOR YA...LMFAO
lol, first of all, how do you sneak in a cs? CS speed moves about the speed of a snail, second, you have an 8 hour window to kill the cs, so if the cs sneaked in without you noticing for over eight hours, that's kinda sad

DeletedUser8458

lol, first of all, how do you sneak in a cs? CS speed moves about the speed of a snail, second, you have an 8 hour window to kill the cs, so if the cs sneaked in without you noticing for over eight hours, that's kinda sad

+111111111111111111111111111111111

DeletedUser

Just wanted to Say GOOD ONE ONE YA...got one of our cities...you guys keep catching our players offline. But, we are not noobs...not a one of us so while u kinda sneeked a CS in one of our harbors we will not be easy targets! Look forward to the fun friends! Gotta try to keep in mind ur a Pre Made from a Euro Server...time diff and all. I played on en. server while ago and hardest part was the time differece!

See you across the wall my friends...hope u like the city...WE LEFT OUT COOKIES AND MILK FOR YA...LMFAO
Thanks for the milk and cookies....

DeletedUser

RvJ5KeA.jpg
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us35/player/222425/colonizations
Can I have some please
Be careful what you wish for..