Hydra

DeletedUser

3dakar1 are you joining this world? ( I think so due to your enthusiasm ) lol. You should join up with me.

DeletedUser

So far The only names I recognize on that list is Gold Lemur, Slayer94, Childress and Be0wolf. That means the other are most likely not going to help you out much. The Image is going to look for those other recognizable names and dominate.

DeletedUser

So far The only names I recognize on that list is Gold Lemur, Slayer94, Childress and Be0wolf. That means the other are most likely not going to help you out much. The Image is going to look for those other recognizable names and dominate.

Seems my legend is spreading around Grepolis lol

DeletedUser

lol, It certainly is. But you should join The Image.

We will see what happens in the future, but for now I stay with friends. Besides I don't even know how your alliance is going to do at first. Or who you are. What is your in game name?

DeletedUser

Uh oh... already got a random blind invitation from this alliance...

DeletedUser5973

I am interested in joining this alliance. I am one of the founders of The Devils Rejects in Heraklion

DeletedUser

This alliance just got a whole lot better with the addition of a few players I know. :)

DeletedUser10023

lol, there is a HUGE difference between MRAs and BIG alliances. We came over from another world with 40 members, that doesn't make us an MRA, my friend. :p

DeletedUser8262

lol, there is a HUGE difference between MRAs and BIG alliances. We came over from another world with 40 members, that doesn't make us an MRA, my friend. :p

Ok so you came over with40+ yet there's only about 20+ from Psi that are in your alliance.
Secondly, you already have 60 members in the first 2 hours of the world opening and your sending everyone a blind invitation that is in the area without knowing their experience nor even caring about anything but their points. Third, I've received about 15 messages saying hat you have invited them to your alliance and all those messages end with my member saying that you guys are an MRA and are weak.

Sounds like an MRA to me. So glad you joined south east area. I have all my best players on your core islands. They are on Skype right now saying they can't wait till BP ends.

DeletedUser10023

Ok so you came over with40+ yet there's only about 20+ from Psi that are in your alliance.
Secondly, you already have 60 members in the first 2 hours of the world opening and your sending everyone a blind invitation that is in the area without knowing their experience nor even caring about anything but their points. Third, I've received about 15 messages saying hat you have invited them to your alliance and all those messages end with my member saying that you guys are an MRA and are weak.

Sounds like an MRA to me. So glad you joined south east area. I have all my best players on your core islands. They are on Skype right now saying they can't wait till BP ends.

XDD we will see.. what's your in-game name bud? and yeah, my "friends" have already reported that you have "bounty" on me already :pP

and how is it that my MRA has better average points per player than you or any other alliance does? :D
Think before you speak brother..

Last edited by a moderator: