The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser

zane i dont like you ^_^ looks like your only a 3:45:24 CS trip =D bake some cookies for my visit this weekend !

~whitey
The feeling isn't mutual. I kinda like you whitey you seem fun and have a good sense of humor. But in case you happen to be serious it would be difficult-impossible to take a city off that island as long as no one goes inactive.

DeletedUser

The feeling isn't mutual. I kinda like you whitey you seem fun and have a good sense of humor. But in case you happen to be serious it would be difficult-impossible to take a city off that island as long as no one goes inactive.

at the very least with me going all out at you niko wont be able to pass me in the abp rankings! its a win win, everyone gets BP but niko hahahahahaha

~whitey

DeletedUser

Yayy down with niko. Just don't let him help you or you can't pass him.

DeletedUser8889

at the very least with me going all out at you niko wont be able to pass me in the abp rankings! its a win win, everyone gets BP but niko hahahahahaha

~whitey

:\ so unfair ever since the day he cleared like 4 borgs and i followed behind with the catapults it's just been a downward spiral :( and hes gotten all the credit!

DeletedUser5088

Poor Niko..I left you a box of chocolates in Casa Niko to make you feel better

DeletedUser5088

It might taste a bit like wood, but hey that's what you get when you only pay 1k for chocolates :p

DeletedUser8262

Ima let you finish..

zane i dont like you ^_^ looks like your only a 3:45:24 CS trip =D bake some cookies for my visit this weekend !

~whitey

Ok, listen up whitey, since this is the trash talking thread and everybody just praises you, let me shine some light on the situation, I don't like you. You seem to think your the best player in the world yet your not. This is the trash talking thread right ? Ok then, first off, why do you think you can conquer every city you want and then when you do you get all cocky about it.. I'd put money down just to watch your CS sink against my shores. Second of all, what's with all the hearts in your posts, this one didn't seem to have one but most of your did, I thought this was a war game, not hugs and kisses. I don't know why some of you guys fear a person who wouldn't stand a chance without gold, try that (Censored) in Ephesus. Bet you would go down in the first week. I hope you join Knossos, because I would love to make a fool out of you.

The Gold Lemur has spoken

HA ! Call me GL ^

DeletedUser

Ok, listen up whitey, since this is the trash talking thread and everybody just praises you, let me shine some light on the situation, I don't like you. You seem to think your the best player in the world yet your not. This is the trash talking thread right ? Ok then, first off, why do you think you can conquer every city you want and then when you do you get all cocky about it.. I'd put money down just to watch your CS sink against my shores. Second of all, what's with all the hearts in your posts, this one didn't seem to have one but most of your did, I thought this was a war game, not hugs and kisses. I don't know why some of you guys fear a person who wouldn't stand a chance without gold, try that (Censored) in Ephesus. Bet you would go down in the first week. I hope you join Knossos, because I would love to make a fool out of you.

HA ! Call me GL ^

1. He, along with niko, are the best players in Juktas
2. You aint nothing special sweetie, you arent the best player
3. Whitey can take your city easily
4. He doesnt care about your opinion on him or his hearts, so i suggest you shut up and go back to whatever alliance your in

DeletedUser9824

HA ! Call me GL ^

what's your player name in Juktas?

DeletedUser5088

HA ! Call me GL ^

I don't think you should be the one talking. You frankly aren't very good at this game so you aren't experienced to say White Khalifa isn't good. Whitey is easily the best player on this server. Whitey is rank 7 in pts and rank 1 attacker. And I do remember that you made a bunch of MRAs recently.
Your Stats: http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=GoldLemur
Whitey's Stats: http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=White+Khalifa

Another thing to mention is that Whitey literally just started Grepolis is already this good.

<3---You gotta problem with that? Deal with it.

DeletedUser9824

lol goldlemur, do you even play on Juktas? or are you just going Stogus on us?

DeletedUser5088

Invalid

Why, you searching my stats ?

If you are trash talking except your stats to be searched. What you scared people know your Stats?

And you can't just say an agruement is just invalid. Just makes you look bad

DeletedUser8262

Really

lol goldlemur, do you even play on Juktas? or are you just going Stogus on us?

Are you seriously trying to compare me to Stogus. You would be more on the lines of that subject. Also, King David, I think your missing the point of my comma, it means I paused, so it not like, Why you searching my stats, its, Why, you searching my stats.

Last edited by a moderator: