Peace Out

DeletedUser8889

Over 10,000 olu's later and 6 colony ships from The Rebels, Section 8, IronBound , It seems like my time is up. Peace out noobs, took you long enough.

DeletedUser

The greatest warrior of Ithaca has finally been vanquished due to the lack of time and resources to build his army. The person who is taking the city should be thankful that his google chrome lagged him 2 seconds and didn't let his militia snipe, snipe yet another CS.

Nothing should be credited to his enemies only to himself since his enemies could take down a 4500 pointer.

He will be missed.

Peace out bud.

DeletedUser3317

I am not trying to stir the pot here... but why does he have t explain himself, put up all these stats and then call everyone a noob because he was eliminated from the game? Just because he lost does not mean he is a bad player, and him explaining himself this way shows he is very very frustrated. Let it go and move on to the next world. its a young world. Everyone is vulnerable.

DeletedUser

He isn't frustrated at all, he just stated some facts that you happen to be taking into something out of proportion.

DeletedUser3317

If you feel the need to make a statement in a open forum like this, it usually is because you are defensive and your pride is hurt. If he was above it, then we would not be talking about it right now and needing you to defend him.

DeletedUser

Over 10,000 olu's later and 6 colony ships from The Rebels, Section 8, IronBound , It seems like my time is up. Peace out noobs, took you long enough.

I am not trying to stir the pot here... but why does he have t explain himself, put up all these stats and then call everyone a noob because he was eliminated from the game? Just because he lost does not mean he is a bad player, and him explaining himself this way shows he is very very frustrated. Let it go and move on to the next world. its a young world. Everyone is vulnerable.

If you feel the need to make a statement in a open forum like this, it usually is because you are defensive and your pride is hurt. If he was above it, then we would not be talking about it right now and needing you to defend him.

To me, as one of his alliance mates in another world, he is one of the best players ive seen so far. He doesnt show off(most of the time) and he admits when he fails. Unlike some people (stares accusingly and AD and UmadUtrash), he is very organized and if he could go against 3 alliances at a time, that is an impressive feat you must admit...

DeletedUser9771

Long live Niko... Its OK deep down I'm glad one less server to keep u from home lol

DeletedUser8889

To me, as one of his alliance mates in another world, he is one of the best players ive seen so far. He doesnt show off(most of the time) and he admits when he fails. Unlike some people (stares accusingly and AD and UmadUtrash), he is very organized and if he could go against 3 alliances at a time, that is an impressive feat you must admit...

Long live Niko... Its OK deep down I'm glad one less server to keep u from home lol

aww thanks guys <3

on a side note to skrewball... yeah this was just my side project I don't care at all, as Draceus was saying i'm not frustrated at all way to blow it out of proportion ^_^ just funny how hard everyone needed to try when i'd just log in 10 minutes a day, those alliances are all really bad 8)

DeletedUser

Niko it was fun fighting vs you. I enjoyed the messages every so often on how I was pissing off the Aweshock boys. Seems my city is the hot contested one that started the War in O45. One little girl vs all those boys on that island!

Was a blast...till next we meet in open war!

KattyKatt

DeletedUser8889

Sadly for me I never liked those Awechok noobs, and then they managed to merge into our alliance... slippery slope from that point

DeletedUser3317

All I am saying is that Niko is on here constantly saying that it took more then one person to take him out, he never had his city off the ground yet, and that he never spent more then 10min a day playing this world.

To me, as a person that is just observing and never herd of Niko in the 2yrs I have been playing.... it sounds like he is making excuses. And the fact that he is still talking about it. Just means he is not happy about it. no one joins a world to lose. and no one who is as good as you guys are making him out to be excepts losing in any way shape or form. So, sorry guys. I am just having a hard time smelling what you are shoveling. I know Niko is full of it.

DeletedUser8889

All I am saying is that Niko is on here constantly saying that it took more then one person to take him out, he never had his city off the ground yet, and that he never spent more then 10min a day playing this world.

To me, as a person that is just observing and never herd of Niko in the 2yrs I have been playing.... it sounds like he is making excuses. And the fact that he is still talking about it. Just means he is not happy about it. no one joins a world to lose. and no one who is as good as you guys are making him out to be excepts losing in any way shape or form. So, sorry guys. I am just having a hard time smelling what you are shoveling. I know Niko is full of it.

yeah you don't know us 29 and us 34 best player? ok nooby you can stick to the garbage you are peddling.

DeletedUser3317

yeah you don't know us 29 and us 34 best player? ok nooby you can stick to the garbage you are peddling.

Really, You can make that assessment after me being in a world for just 3 weeks at that time? LOL! you kind of jumped to an assumption without really thinking. Or maybe you are just a little full of yourself. IDK.

But I do know you are a sore loser, and do make excuses. I know this because you created this page explaining yourself, only to say you don't care, but now insult people who question you. LOL! that is funny because it shows you are a hypocrite are very sore about losing.

Understand this is just an observation. I am only going by what you write. You are your own worst enemy.

DeletedUser4356

I have to agree with Skrewball, unless Niko is a teenager. This is what a little kid would do just to get attention.