19. Undertakers (--)

20. Lost Legion (--)

Most Improved: Black Sails (+5)

Weeks in top spot:
Age of Gladiators-1
The Rebels- 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9501

I think you should just take Killshot Alliance off of here, you're very biased, your alliance is not THAT good, it can not beat all the alliances below it in a war "as of today".

Other then that, nice job, I agree for the most part.

DeletedUser6991

I think you should just take Killshot Alliance off of here, you're very biased, your alliance is not THAT good, it can not beat all the alliances below it in a war "as of today".

Other then that, nice job, I agree for the most part.

My main category I use to find the rankings is ABP. and we are 3rd behind black sails and the rebels in that catagory

DeletedUser

Killshot Alliance seems pretty good to me. I think all large alliances (including mine, Black Sails) do some mass-recruiting, but some of them just recruit every player they see, and Killshot doesn't look like they do.

DeletedUser6991

I think Praktolog can defeat your whole alliance...

Sorry no such person could do that to either Black Sails or Killshot Alliance. And you are in Black Sails.!?

Anyways eblans have 2 people in the top 200, we have over 10 members.

DeletedUser9501

My main category I use to find the rankings is ABP. and we are 3rd behind black sails and the rebels in that catagory

You should be using ABP average.

And eBlans have 2 top 30 attackers, you have 0. Even they would do okay in a war with you. You said the first week this is based on who would win as of today. As of today, you wouldn't. I'd put quite a few alliances below you in these rankings up against you, a few alliances have around the same ABP average as you, Rebels, Black Sails and Ermahgerd are the exceptions with more then a lot of alliances. You guys are on the rim, so being behind in points doesn't make you a bad alliance at all, and you guys are about even with a lot of alliances, but you are not one of the best alliances around AS OF TODAY.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry no such person could do that to either Black Sails or Killshot Alliance. And you are in Black Sails.!?

Points doesn't matter my boy.

DeletedUser4610

They help, Draceus. Two equally good players, one with three cities and one who started later and has one. The 3 city player can build troops faster and build more of them. They aren't everything, though.

DeletedUser8889

loooool... so good, much impressive

DeletedUser6991

loooool... so good, much impressive
First of all I meant over 15 members and and at least I didn't get conquered with in the first months of a SPEED 1 WORLD! Don't mean o start trash talk but that seems to be what you want.