Attacking who, your in the federation of noobs RussBuss

Although I would love to see the report check-mate. :D

DeletedUser

sorry guys i forgot to mention
federation of noobs best player cleared for his cs w a swords nuke! :p

Are you referring to this???

1k swords.JPG

DeletedUser8732

Aw, c'mon. You guys are ruining our ridiculously good source of DBP. Now we'll have to actually defend ourselves.

DeletedUser7582

OMG! I have heard tell of the dreaded sword nuke - thought it was just crazy old greppers making up stories ... never thought I'd see one!

DeletedUser

lol - that's pretty funny... the other 8 attacks timed within 45 seconds of the CS landing was supposed to clear the city (with support from allies as well), those were to be held in support after the CS landed.... talk smack all you want but the tactic was sound had there been more support to take down the birs, well that'd be one more city for me. If you rely solely on the CS landing attack to be the cleanser of the city you've done it wrong.

meh - I'm just a n00b so don't sweat it when I attack... I'm building more "sword nukes" as we speak... ;)

---coming to a city near you soon---

DeletedUser

Aw, c'mon. You guys are ruining our ridiculously good source of DBP. Now we'll have to actually defend ourselves.

Exactly guys!..

But here is a good tip for the newbs, don't attack with swords!! Attack with archers, if you really want to do some damage! they are the best for attacking.

lol - that's pretty funny... the other 8 attacks timed within 45 seconds of the CS landing was supposed to clear the city (with support from allies as well), those were to be held in support after the CS landed.... talk smack all you want but the tactic was sound had there been more support to take down the birs, well that'd be one more city for me. If you rely solely on the CS landing attack to be the cleanser of the city you've done it wrong.

meh - I'm just a n00b so don't sweat it when I attack... I'm building more "sword nukes" as we speak... ;)

I like this idea. Sometimes it probably works. Feel free to keep using.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exactly guys!..

But here is a good tip for the newbs, don't attack with swords!! Attack with archers, if you really want to do some damage! they are the best for attacking.

I like this idea. Sometimes it probably works. Feel free to keep using.

So true. Common sense would tell you archers have a better distance attack then slingers. I mean come on they have bows right :D

DeletedUser7582

Hmmm, sorry but I just can't grasp the concept of sending defense troops with a CS in a Revolt world (um, do we all know it's revolt?) - it just seems crazy.

I'm a n00b too, but if I wanted to protect the city after the CS landed (which I wouldn't be too worried about) I'd be inclined send the def as support - that way if the CS failed you wouldn't lose your sword nuke :0)

Thanks for the "the tactic was sound" comment - gave me good laugh.

DeletedUser8562

Hmmm, sorry but I just can't grasp the concept of sending defense troops with a CS in a Revolt world (um, do we all know it's revolt?) - it just seems crazy.

I'm a n00b too, but if I wanted to protect the city after the CS landed (which I wouldn't be too worried about) I'd be inclined send the def as support - that way if the CS failed you wouldn't lose your sword nuke :0)

Thanks for the "the tactic was sound" comment - gave me good laugh.

gave us all a good laugh, and your on his side right? lol

DeletedUser

The easter event starts tomorrow, who is excited for it?! I know The Necromongers are! Rumor has it that DarkGunXSword (the biggest gold user of this world) is buying gold for his members!! Must be nice to have a leader who owns a gold mine.

I mean c'mon, Dark is the number one player in rankings with 26 cities but only has 81082BP in fighting.
I have 81842BP in fighting BP but can only take 15 cities?? Like I said must be nice owning a gold mine.

If anyone wants a generous leader they should join the The Necromongers! ((Makes me want to consider actually)) thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

well thanks ya'll - I'm still learning, not doing too bad for being a n00b but yeah, that was a mistake I'll never make again.

DeletedUser7582

gave us all a good laugh, and your on his side right? lol

Oh the irony :)

Still, it's very kind of you to adopt a n00b.

Now, more importantly, can you guys please stop going into VM every time I attack you?

Easter should mean you have more time to grep, not less ... unless you have lives and families and stuff, in which case you shouldn't be here in the first place :0)

DeletedUser9651

hum trash talking nothing speaks louder than the leader boards also looks like titans collapsed before legion of death sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DeletedUser

Everybody gets one. Don't be so cocky bro, there is a lot of game left...

DeletedUser

DelRey, do you play any console games? If you do, you would spend money on the games. I got rid of my console because I rarely ever played on it. No new good games in my opinion. So, instead of spending money on video games, spending it on here isn't a bother to me. Especially when I use it to open up city slots and do it once a month. Same amount of money is being spent on gaming entertainment. I mean, if you can't afford to buy games(not including this), then you might want to rethink where you are in life and might be in need of a real job. Working at BK won't cut it.

DeletedUser

DelRey, do you play any console games? If you do, you would spend money on the games. I got rid of my console because I rarely ever played on it. No new good games in my opinion. So, instead of spending money on video games, spending it on here isn't a bother to me. Especially when I use it to open up city slots and do it once a month. Same amount of money is being spent on gaming entertainment. I mean, if you can't afford to buy games(not including this), then you might want to rethink where you are in life and might be in need of a real job. Working at BK won't cut it.

lol glad to see that my post made you join the forums to respond. Welcome! I will have to agree on one thing with you I got a new console and the game choices on it are no good for me either. Just sits looking pretty, while I play Grepolis. Anyways, I will start off by saying I am NOT against buying gold, I buy some for some premiums and mostly more for the events Grepolis holds which can be fun with gold to spend. (I actually still have quite a few gold left) What I am trying to say is that if I wanted to buy my way to the top I could, but I decide not to. I will rather mostly fight my way to the top. You got so high real fast by spending crazy amounts of gold on I guess everything you could. Now look at you, loosing cities as fast as you got them. But hey! that is your money! I am sure RIOT and BurbV enjoy those 10k+ cities from you. I just don't see the point of me buying gold to get more city slots real fast when I can just fight to get some. I have 19 cities now and feel like I barely have time to manage them all. So you must also have PLENTY of free time to be managing your 30+ cities now, well I take it back because your loosing them. So if you want others to rethink about life, you should re think yours first if you can be on the computer a very long time and spend so much money to cut half times and get more city slots and etc. How about you taking cities, keeping the 10k+ and giving your followers the 1k ones LOL. What a leader.

About me 're-thinking' where I am in life? *re-thinks* Well, I am very glad where I am in life actually.