Upsilon Times

DeletedUser

I propose the following:

Each 1st of the month, we take the top 60 alliances and divvy it up between four of us ( 15 alliances a piece ) and we write a very short blurb about them.

If an alliance contributes, then we use their stuff verbatim. If an alliance doesn't, then we editorialize and opine.

Each week we feature 15 alliances. This will surely spike up interest in this forum.

Do I have any volunteers?

DeletedUser8562

top 60??? some of those alliances have 1 player!

maybe top 30? 40? 50?
maybe top 30 with a few honorable mentions?

DeletedUser6798

Lol yea top 60 is a real stretch.. Any player in the top 10 could form their own alliance and be in the top 40.. dont know if we need that much analysis.

But I like where your heads at.

DeletedUser

Perhaps the top 10 could start an "Adopt a Noob" program

<--------Not afraid to ask for support.....LOL

DeletedUser

Alright how bout a top 32, that'd be 8 a piece. Any takers?

DeletedUser7469

Hey just an idea,
Their should be a representative selected from the top ten alliances or top 12 and have them be the spokes person for the alliance in which chain of command within alliance can give detailed report of w.e they feel like announcing that has happened within the week. it would be entertaining to have an idea of what every ones up too in their neck of the woods, could be fun if we get a cordinated effective system going to adequtly give the events of each past week with real un-biased news of the worlds events as they unfold.

Sincerely,
K.C.

DeletedUser

top 60??? some of those alliances have 1 player!

maybe top 30? 40? 50?
maybe top 30 with a few honorable mentions?

Well, Havoc - Pink Ops is the only alliance with one player in the top 60... and he would still be in the top 50....

DeletedUser9476

Perhaps the top 10 could start an "Adopt a Noob" program

<--------Not afraid to ask for support.....LOL

I am willing to adopt!

But yes I like the blurb idea! Ximikos give us an example please! Thank you for making the forums fun! ;)

DeletedUser

I'm definitely amenable. Let's get to it. How do you want to start, just move down the ranks?

DeletedUser

Hey just an idea,
Their should be a representative selected from the top ten alliances or top 12 and have them be the spokes person for the alliance in which chain of command within alliance can give detailed report of w.e they feel like announcing that has happened within the week. it would be entertaining to have an idea of what every ones up too in their neck of the woods, could be fun if we get a cordinated effective system going to adequtly give the events of each past week with real un-biased news of the worlds events as they unfold.

Sincerely,
K.C.

this may be the better idea.

and if an alliance is too apathetic to post, then we could do it for them.