What Does the Sloth Say??

DeletedUser5088

Radioactive
CoA:
image.php

My Experience
Hello guys I am Swamp-Fox/Charl. I have helped lead a bunch of successful alliances so I decided I wanted to found one again. However Last time I founded an alliance was What Does the Fox Say? which unfortunately failed. I have learned from the mistake and am ready to retry
As for grepolis: Click here

I am looking for a bunch of experienced loyal players to start out the world with.
Won't be doing too much recruitment ingame

Recruitment
-Must be active
-Skype is highly recommended but not absolutely required. If you don't have skype it's a easy free download. We only do skype texting
-Must have had have at least 20,000 pts at one point.
-Must have had have at least 10,000 bp at one point
-Must be loyal.
Please pm me with your stats and other stuff.

If you are new you have to be very willing to learn

Direction:054/NE

I am only putting the confirmed yes's since we may have lost people since they last were here
[spr]
-Charl
-King David
-Peterpanic
-Awesomeness
-trails2follow
-White Khalifa
-SeaAngler
-SCR3AMWOLF
-GP52
-will91111191
-mcassasin
-PacoRivera
-bobofolde
-Renvall
-Solexis 33
-Little Miss Attitude
-Leovak[/spr]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I aint doing it if that stupid bloody song is our profile

DeletedUser

MY Prediction

Charl, Im predicting a merge within the first month of the world

DeletedUser

IM REAALLY SORRY ...i mean it...but the Oracle within me says that would happen but I disagree with it...I know youll succeed but the Oracle says otherwise and it is always correct....:D

DeletedUser5088

IM REAALLY SORRY ...i mean it...but the Oracle within me says that would happen but I disagree with it...I know youll succeed but the Oracle says otherwise and it is always correct....:D

Well that oracle must be on something if it is telling you all the stuff you say :D

Anyway back to my premade!

DeletedUser

Actually science has proven that the actual oracle from the ancient Greeks did her work in a pocket of methane gas so she was high all the time. So your point is invalid

DeletedUser

I never said it had to be from Greece...

It's the Oracle of Stog saying it through my spirit

DeletedUser5088

Stogus please stop spamming my recruitment thread. No one really cares about your imaginary friends

DeletedUser9456

I would say thanks Charl, I'm late on this thank you but I got exactly what I wanted supreme JOB....