11 The Elite 2.6mil
12 Upsilon united 2.5mil
13 Dionysus 2.31mil
14 Assassins Rite II 2.1mil
15 -The Elder Gods- 1.74mil

Predictions from the Oracle of Ximopolis:

1. Hive will be out of the top ten by end of May
2. AR, Antimatter and Havoc will still be 1,2 and 3
3. Antimatter may be number one if they can get enough Hive defectors to join.
4. Special Ops will be the #4 alliance by end of May.

Unfortunately, that is all the great oracle can see for the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

1 Assassins Rite 9 mil
2 Antimatter 8.4 mil
3 Havoc - Black Ops 7.6mil
5 The Trinity 5.5mil
6 The Elder Gods 5mil
7 Special Ops 3.2mil
8 Heracletian Alliance 3mil
9 Arrivederci 2.93mil
10 Havoc - Red Ops 2.91mil
11 The Elite 2.6mil
12 Upsilon united 2.5mil
13 Dionysus 2.31mil
14 Assassins Rite II 2.1mil
15 -The Elder Gods- 1.74mil
um what about the hive? 6.8 mil?

DeletedUser

Great write up but you should of just used the other sink and swim...so we don't have 3 threads doing the same thing lol. And blah to your AM hypothesis, would rather join SO if anything. They got the balls to fight and have a good core, the more embarrassing attacks did not come from the number 7 alliance, hint hint...

Though your own alliance leaders should really analyze what you said. If you are correct about being gobbled up and especially into AM that would place your own people in a predicament because now AM would be the number one alliance and will need to pick on someone(Their western affairs isn't enough to keep an alliance that large busy). So at that time peace between the three of you will be broken and the odd man out will be SO.

I'm sure Ass would love to keep you around to help fight AM because we all know how untested Ass is in taking a beating, the last thing they would want is a war on their border that large without the added advantage of having AM being attacked by so many different alliances. I would say the worse thing that can happen to SO is TH dying, some food for thought.

DeletedUser

I would say the worse thing that can happen to SO is TH dying, some food for thought.

I agree. So don't die too quickly. You can't play a good game of chess if you can't find someone to sit across the table from ya.
--------------------------------
But I like this new thread better. The world has matured a bit, and I think all 15 allliances up there are not fly-by-nights but a bit more permanent fixtures and worthy of mention. In fact, I've actually seen a few posts from TEG, so why not include them in this thread.

----------------------
I do disagree with your thoughts of any imminent threat from a break in the Southeast push into the eastern core. I think I can speak for some of the high quality Animatter players when I say they have their eyes on the prize not the Rim oceans of 67 and 68. And all of our alliances are happily gorging themselves on honeycomb.
------------------------------------
I'm not sure if this is your first world, but try starting on the Rim with some server. Getting out of the Rim is like escaping the outer regions of Hades. For every person 'dying' to get in, there's a dead person 'dying' to get out.

DeletedUser7469

much better thread nice job and your predictions seem accurate for the most part nice to hear some acctual realistic predictions around and not living in the past hint hint :) and the only ASS I see around is you our suffix is A.R. cerulias.

DeletedUser2630

good write up but to be honest it is still way early in this world, plenty of time for things to change. Clearly in the early part of the world The Hive were dominating. The issue with this game is the endurance required - time commitment and duration - especially when many of The Hive players are playing in other worlds.

DeletedUser7985

Nice right up. It would seem to me that AR is either going to have to go after AM or Trinity. Or maybe AR and Trinity team up to have full control of the Western Oceans and push against every in their way together. It will be interesting to see what happens. The Hive will continue to stay at about the same point level as the other alliances points rise. They are pretty well dug in where they are at though so taking those cities is going to be long and grueling.

DeletedUser

Predictions from the Oracle of Ximopolis:

1. Hive will be out of the top ten by end of May PROPHECY FULFILLED
2. AR, Antimatter and Havoc will still be 1,2 and 3 PROPHECY FULFILLED
3. Antimatter may be number one if they can get enough Hive defectors to join. PROPHECY FULFILLED
4. Special Ops will be the #4 alliance by end of May. (WORK IN PROGRESS)

Unfortunately, that is all the great oracle CHOOSES TO REVEAL for the moment.

Oracle-of-Delphi.jpg

DeletedUser9372

Ummm, can you tell me what lottery numbers to pick Great Oracle?

DeletedUser

Yes indeed. I foresee a prime number surrounded by whole numbers and positive integers. Let me be more specific. These winning numbers, when divided by 1, are unyieldingly the very same winning numbers. If these same numbers are divided by anything else, they could very well lose their winning number Dasein; and in some cases, such division will render them too fractious to be even considered able to be a winning number.

The Oracle hath spoken.

DeletedUser

what does the Oracle know of Darkmatter?

85% of the Universe is made up of dark matter, and 95% of the Universe is made of dark matter and dark energy. Or so they say. But I'd be looking for a rewrite of all these concepts now that they discovered graviton waves at the quantum level. So just as there's gonna be a lot of trashed out dead ends in astro and quantum physics, there will also be trashed out alliances in Upsilon.

You reap what you sow. And just as you have sown havoc, so too shall you reep havoc.

So I suggest you make sure you do the reaping, keep your spies a-peeping, and your plots a-creeping; lest it be you who's weeping from oceans lost and lack of sleeping.

And you should pass word to all your galley slaves: "Row well, and live!"

The Oracle hath spoken.