More Best and Worst of Delphi

DeletedUser

well you say that titans high level so it is very confusing to me

DeletedUser

The only thing Titans have a high level of is: EPIC FAILS! and angry players.
Checkmate is unskilled and found lacking.
They cant even organize a simple little op on such a poor little "loud mouth" noob like myself.

6 cities under attack
3 cities in revolt, no walls on any of them.
multiple players attacking

RESULTS: Lots of driftwood in my harbors. lmao

ACTIVE player cities taken:
Grepos largest MRA: MANY
#1 ranked alliance: ZERO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

They cant even organize a simple little op on such a poor little "loud mouth" noob like myself.

6 cities under attack

I would say check mate is a pretty decent player and yes you are right we have conquered many of there cities and they have taken one active city of the coalition.

DeletedUser

I would say check mate is a pretty decent player and yes you are right we have conquered many of there cities and they have taken one active city of the coalition.

Yes and that city was taken by the Pillars of War. PoW is the true threat, not Titans.
PoW knows how to play and is very skilled. They are the alliance that gets my respect.
I look forward to the day when PoW consumes the weaker Titans and makes this war more challenging.

Titans are nothing but a bunch of newbs with a lot of gold to spend. They have no coordination, they do not communicate.
Their attacks are feeble and ill timed. They would do better under PoW control.

DeletedUser9607

laugh at Hazzard. you have no walls? ya because you lost them to the titans. They crushed your walls to zero. Now you hid behind your alliance mates probably commanding them to defend you, as you are a leader.

incognito tried to take my cities for three weeks = fail - thanks for the new slots though.

DeletedUser

Why would Incognito take your cities? when? why take such bad cities? oh you must be confused with are farming runs

for crushing our walls, we got boatloads of bp, plenty of newb cities to take, support from hundreds of players, but you found our weakness we can't rebuild walls

And also a tip to PoW because they have actual talent: ditch the titans they'll be gone by May 23 12:37:15 (+1UTC)

DeletedUser2654

laugh at Hazzard. you have no walls? ya because you lost them to the titans. They crushed your walls to zero. Now you hid behind your alliance mates probably commanding them to defend you, as you are a leader.

incognito tried to take my cities for three weeks = fail - thanks for the new slots though.

Usually when a player gets attacks, he is supposed to ask for support, That is one of the reasons why they have alliances on the game, next time you get attacked you better not ask for support and let your city be taken or you suck! :eek:

DeletedUser8562

well have fun rebuilding your walls, defending a "cs" while we knocked down another wall

ok we have taken like 5 from you guys
also, keep counting cities we didnt even TRY to defend
we did not send any support to 63. all you hit there was troops native to those cities

I recommend you stop talking. You personally have done nothing against us. Ill give you props. You took a pretty-well-defended city from pladaus, but that's about it.

and if im unskilled, what does that make you? :s

DeletedUser

ok we have taken like 5 from you guys
also, keep counting cities we didnt even TRY to defend
we did not send any support to 63. all you hit there was troops native to those cities

I recommend you stop talking. You personally have done nothing against us. Ill give you props. You took a pretty-well-defended city from pladaus, but that's about it.

and if im unskilled, what does that make you? :s

Check mate is actually a decent player...jkjk...:p but to be honest...i show a bit of respect for Check. Go rim Hazzard...hes being a Delphi bully....

DeletedUser9767

My 2 cents

Can someone please tell me why Incognito can only talk trash on the external forums? If you guys really want to prove yourselves do so on the battlefield. You guys call the Titans "epic fails" when their history shows nothing but success. So please tell me where you draw your conclusions from, and be my guest and actually attempt to beat us Titans, instead of showing us your e-thug skillz.

Also, the clock is ticking on your May 23rd kill Titans deadline. Make it known I'm going to call you all out for it on May 24th.

Anywho,
Best Player: Stimulate, for the massive help he provides
Best Alliance: Titans
Best Fighter: zDrunkMonkey
Best Defender: f100mudtruck
Best Alliance Leader: 50cents
Worst Player: HazzardWarning, for all of his meaningless trash talk
Worst Alliance: SS ATAK FAMILY, but now that they no longer exist, BERSERKS
Best Alliance Profile: The Peaceful Tadpoles
Worst Alliance Profile: Lockdown
Best Player Profile: zDrunkMonkey
Worst Player Profile: Waxahachie TX (I clicked on the spoiler button for a good half hour)
Best Alliance Name: The Peaceful Tadpoles
Worst Alliance Name: Gods of Conquest (There aren't multiple gods for the same topic)
Best Player Name: Smothered Chicken
Worst Player Name: Anyone with swag or 69 in their name.

DeletedUser

Best Player:HazzardWarning
Best Alliance:Incognito or Pillars of War
Best Fighter:SmotheredChicken
Best Defender:ZDrunkmonkey
Best Alliance Leader:N/A
Worst Player:50Cents
Worst Alliance:Titans
Best Alliance Profile:The Peaceful Tadpoles
Worst Alliance Profile:Spartacus
Best Player Profile:Cirrhosis
Worst Player Profile:Anyone with the default
Best Alliance Name:RIOT
Worst Alliance Name:Fallen Angels Kingdom
Best Player Name: Dr Woo and Blazin Cajun
Worst Player Name:Beattle1371

DeletedUser5088

6 cities under attack

ROFL. Check is a noob?
Flying+Pig.jpg

Nice sig ^^^
Thanks

DeletedUser

he did not say check was a noob he merely said he was unskilled

DeletedUser

Same thing basically.

No its not the same thing, I said checkmate is unskilled. I wouldn't claim he is a noob.

Im the noob here, dont forget that everyone.
Hazzard is a loud mouth noob, he knows nothing about anything and everyone should attack hazzard, so he can be rimmed.

I really like the cute little kitten Charl. Seriously im not joking, its so adorable, makes me want one of my own.

DeletedUser

Can someone please tell me why Incognito can only talk trash on the external forums? If you guys really want to prove yourselves do so on the battlefield. You guys call the Titans "epic fails" when their history shows nothing but success. So please tell me where you draw your conclusions from, and be my guest and actually attempt to beat us Titans, instead of showing us your e-thug skillz.

Also, the clock is ticking on your May 23rd kill Titans deadline. Make it known I'm going to call you all out for it on May 24th.

So in your eyes losing 20+ cities to an unorganized MRA is success? Please by all means explain that
Also if you claim to be successful how many well organized alliances have you defeated?

Thank you for remembering the date when the tits fall Please stick around to announce your "winning" after we rim youthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8562

So in your eyes losing 20+ cities to an unorganized MRA is success? Please by all means explain that
Also if you claim to be successful how many well organized alliances have you defeated?

Thank you for remembering the date when the tits fall Please stick around to announce your "winning" after we rim youthisisgrepolis

as i said, keep counting O 63 cities we didnt defend :D

DeletedUser9767

Lets see, ruffneck, who was inactive nor did we want his cities, and lma, who gave you guys her cities so she could move closer to us...

thats a great rap sheet. Now that there's an actual battle I want y'all to prove yourselves.

We murdered your o44 guys and yet we don't bring that up every 5 seconds now do we? We don't. Because they didn't matter.