Rebellion.. Turning on each other

DeletedUser3828

I am not lying, it was my 2nd world, my first world was on en. I played their for a long time until my co-founder turned out to be a traitor and the alliance that is no longer their but is known as The Evil Empire took my players and later my cities.

DeletedUser

Stogus you need all the help you can get
I prefer colonization over conquest so everyone would be happy and and I can still get cities( but I have conquered a few before though
Lol you are righ candyman tell the truth
Dalec, he said it was his "second world" judging from his stats, it's more like 6-7 worlds
My best world was Zeta, i had a couple hundred thousand their, but i am no longer their.
Just admit that you never had -00,000 points, ok? I very already showed proof you never even had that many points and the history even shows quite the opposite direction :eek: your stats show you weren't even in Beta
*pssst dalec! check this out....*

http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=The+Candyman

His BEST stats are barely better than mine
That explains everything
I am not lying, it was my 2nd world, my first world was on en. I played their for a long time until my co-founder turned out to be a traitor and the alliance that is no longer their but is known as The Evil Empire took my players and later my cities.

Yup from the link YOU ARE LYING...what's your excuse now? "Oh I wasn't actually in that world...I was only just simming my buildings up just for other guys to take them....blah blah ( don't pull a Stogus bro)

DeletedUser

What ever you say bro, whatever you say ;)

DeletedUser

KD go search his name up in Grepointel and tell me if you see TCM In BETA?

DeletedUser

*gasp* OMG

Candyman stop faking your stat and stop making like 8 different pacts...

DeletedUser3828

I am not lying, if you have a brain you would know that once you are no longer their on that world. You could ask Russbuss to. Me an him were huge players their that became victims of the Evil Empire. I can show you my rewards from Zeta, click on my name in Gythium, i am making it so everyone can see my awards.

DeletedUser

Whatever you say, whatever you say :)
And I have a brain, fyi, do i suspect someone getting frustrated :^)

DeletedUser

I am not lying, if you have a brain you would know that once you are no longer their on that world. You could ask Russbuss to. Me an him were huge players their that became victims of the Evil Empire. I can show you my rewards from Zeta, click on my name in Gythium, i am making it so everyone can see my awards.

You may be good then but you ain't good now :p

DeletedUser

You probably bribed RussBuss to say you were actually good...no stats=no proof

DeletedUser4951

Not sure why you're bragging about being in TEE or having only a couple hundred thousand points. If you make it into the late game of the world, its just expected that you'll have 200k or higher. As for TEE I faced them on Omicron. They used a mass pact to do any damage to us, a rim alliance that ran out of decent towns to expand upon in their core ocean and got out gunned. They relied strictly on their allies to fight us and their only other enemy ended with them barely being able do any real damage to despite having nearly the entire top 12 at their command and half the top 12 alliances.

To make it better I even offered to merge into TEE and warned them about an ally that they were pursuing. I even told their leader that I could organize them to beat their main enemy in their core ocean. I was arrogantly told no and complained at because of my disagreements with their diplomacy (which was cowardly). Then had his lap dogs sicked on us. Sniped about 10-12 CSes before we convinced one of their allies' academy to finally turn and overthrow their main alliance, which ironically enough used similar tactics to mine and overthrew TEE with ease.

So I gotta ask, what kind of resume is that? Neither of these things are really something to go around bragging about.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to brag but I'm having a feeling that TCM is a terrible player

DeletedUser3828

It could be a different Evil Empire, it was a different world.

DeletedUser2654

When I was playing in Zeta, I thought the best players were Ramp8ge and Fumo Hanzo, correct there were a lot of the same people in TEE till Fumo Hanzo's alliance he created called Fumo Hanzo's clan merged with Howsmer's allaince at the time, I think it was called drunken huntmen, they merged and changed the name to TEE, I would not say Howsmer part of the alliance did much except Ramp8ge, Fumo's part of the alliance totally dominated, then there were internal probelems a couple of months ago and Fumo and his loyal members moved with him to Ownage Reborn, then they merged again and changed there name to Ownage resurrected.

I don't know what happened after that, I got banned

DeletedUser4951

Back on topic.

TR is still losing towns and even with the pressure not as high on, they haven't mustered much in response.