Rebellion.. Turning on each other

DeletedUser4951

No seriously, you can edit this into one post. stop double posting.

Also I stated that I already don't care.

DeletedUser

Yuck yuck yuck, Candyman and his Legion Of MRA Academies.....I'm betting that TSF will win at least the first 6 months of the world and CANDYMAN disbands his alliance, begging to join War. hammer again

DeletedUser9020

I wouldn't count on that. :)

Lol, I will probably stay but just before ww I would offer people in my alliance the chance to come with me to a new world with similar settings. And then keep my alliance on the other world for ww time and go on a few times a day to send resources

DeletedUser9020

I have seen them at one point I had 100 cities top abp and in top 5 fighters that is my best

DeletedUser

TSF, why don't you just finish TCM as fast you can so he doesn't brag how good he is?

DeletedUser4951

I think ima ride this one out one way or another.

Honestly, TCM isn't a threat. Look at his old world 60k points and only thrives with coalitions and MRAs. Basically he landed on a world that played hugs and got lucky. We chose not to pact everyone, mainly because how unfair would the combination of WH+ TM+ SA + the other major top 12's be?

DeletedUser

I think ima ride this one out one way or another.

Honestly, TCM isn't a threat. Look at his old world 60k points and only thrives with coalitions and MRAs. Basically he landed on a world that played hugs and got lucky. We chose not to pact everyone, mainly because how unfair would the combination of WH+ TM+ SA + the other major top 12's be?

I get me cities myself and I get help from nobody

DeletedUser9020

After rebellion SA it is just going to happen everyone knows

DeletedUser

R.H.Stogus/Rock5 Prediction of the Month:

Warning these predictions are probably false and this is used for comical purposes

-TCM dissolves his alliance rage quits and make excuses why he "rage quits"
- TSF and Dalec will be going against a worthy coalition and they win at the end
-R.H.Stogus jumps in to dissolve War Hammer
-Russ Buss begs to join War.Hammer and surprising enough, TSF lets him
-Gythium will lose players due to new more attractive worlds

DeletedUser4951

I really wouldn't say that SA is a target of ours. They have their O44 pair which haven't really caused many problems lately. And the rest of them are down south. Only thing that puzzles me is why not just conquer to O46? Seems like a waste of slots to dig into an ocean that your entire alliance won't be able to effectively occupy. If its a shot at us...Well that's just a dumb plan. Arrogant almost.

DeletedUser3828

My best world was Zeta, i had a couple hundred thousand their, but i am no longer their.