Rebellion.. Turning on each other

DeletedUser3828

It was almost the white flag, well actually it kind of was, but I have decided to continue attacking hammer.time. along with my pacts. We will win in the end.

DeletedUser

Pfft, you wish candy man.....if you haven't learned from your "Experience", that the alliance that takes the world will be the ones winning

DeletedUser

It was almost the white flag, well actually it kind of was, but I have decided to continue attacking hammer.time. along with my pacts. We will win in the end.
You are not gonna win with War.hammer's strength you are too weak

DeletedUser

Considering that all your "pacts" are probably weak alliances that form into a coalition...it's going to fail

DeletedUser3828

No, The Rebellion is good. Always. You are the enemy.

You all are clouded by the Dark Side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Oh really now? Funny I remember this going another way.

15ojshz.png

You didn't decide anything. You begged me to let you become our academy, offered to cut whoever, and when I said no and that we probably wouldn't go for it, which we didn't, you just asked to join because you "wanted to win".

To anyone TR player reading this or their allies, Candy basically tried to sell everyone out to save himself.

DeletedUser3828

Oh really now? Funny I remember this going another way.

15ojshz.png

You didn't decide anything. You begged me to let you become our academy, offered to cut whoever, and when I said no you just asked to join because you "wanted to win".

To anyone TR player reading this or their allies, Candy basically tried to sell everyone out to save himself.

I did start to freak out and offer an academy, but i did not want to save myself, i was pretty clear when i said that all my members would be part of it and we could set point requirements over time. But, i have a new plan, new troops, pacts finally coordinating with us, we are back and soon hammer.time will start losing cities and feel the wrath of the rebellion.

Also, for a minute there i did really want to join you. But i know what must be done, you would have to show the rest. That is just a part of our talk, i am against it now, and i wanted all my members to come to. But i am done with that and am now ready to destroy you and it will not be me begging for mercy, it will be you.

DeletedUser4951

You weren't clear at all. You offered us full control and would let us dictate the terms, obviously this means not all of your members would remain. Its all in the messages, save yourself some humiliation and me sometime and don't lie about it or try to twist your own words.

Oh lord Dark Tide is with you, the alliance that was already freaking out about us and trying to find loop holes to not fight us. Whatever shall we do?

Lets see your list of allies is Tiger, The Fire Nation, Dark Tide, and the Imperial alliances.

Out of all of them we've received attacks from Tiger. DT might take a few isolated towns, but honestly we accept the consequences of that.

DeletedUser

that's heartless/priceless give up with out a decent fight

DeletedUser4951

That's just pathetic, I've been called a lot of things and am a lot of things. But I don't try to desert my own team because I had a bad day.

How convenient that you suddenly "know what must be done" after you realize that you won't be allowed to turn your back and join us. How noble of you. ;)

DeletedUser2654

I have rejoined The Rebellion...

I still am not happy about Candyman, but all of the members that looked up to me, I can't give up on them! :\

DeletedUser

At least, if I was Candyman, I would've at least fight for a good week or two before giving in....CandYman on the other hand, gives up without a fight and holds a white flag.

DeletedUser

At least, if I was Candyman, I would've at least fight for a good week or two before giving in....CandYman on the other hand, gives up without a fight and holds a white flag.

stogus you would have accdently found a glitch that made you rim yourself before BP ended.. don't give yourself to much credit =P

DeletedUser3828

We have been fighting for a while, and my members came to me and i saw that as the only solution, but once i saw another door i left and took it, i am not giving up. I will not give up and i will never join you.