Top 30 Ultimimate Critique

DeletedUser6991

1. Age Of Gladiators (3 Months)- Everybody hate them but they are exactly pretty good. They lead in BP and have good player point avg, but I feel a stronger alliance will emerge and beat them

2. Pathogen (3 Months)- They own O44 and have some good leadership, plus they have okay stats so I give them 3 months.

3. Ironbound (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

4. Unsullied (1 Month)- MRA, and too spread out, but some good members and okay leaders

5. Age of Spartans (2 Months)- MRA, but will stick with Age of Gladiators, so 2 months

6. Killshot Alliance (-You tell me-)- We may look like an MRA but are not. Our lowest player is 1250, better than all other alliances. All of us have started late so it will take a week before our avg. boosts up, plus we own Oceans 34/35 easily. Also if a player is inactive for 2 days, he is kicked.

7. Section 8 (4 Months)-
Strong alliance with good stats and players. They have control of O45

8. Age Of Trojans (1 Month)- They will stay for a little while because of Spartans and Gladiators but they are a heavy MRA and will fall

9. DeltaForce (1 Month)- MRA, and too spread out

10. The Black Plague (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

11. KARMA (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

12. Undertakers (One Month)- Good stats and some good players but way to spread out and already 2 academies and 2 brother alliances!

13. UNSTOPPABLES (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

14. Lost Legion (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

15. Griffins Of Aldelphi (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

16. Total Conquest (One Month)- MRA, and too spread out, but good leadership

17. UNITED ITHICA WARRIORS (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out, they are falling fast!

18. Drunk Empire (Less than month)- 2 academies and 2 brothers alliances, way spread out, total MRA

19. Shibo Risu (One Month)- Okay stats but they are losing players to other alliances and seem to be disorganized

20. The Black Hand (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

21. The Rebels (10+ Months)- great leadership, 2nd in BP. Great player point avg and seem amazingly strong. Plus they have a good number of members, not to small and not to big

22. wolfe clan pack(Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

23. Anarchy Angels (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

24. OUTCAST (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out (Hate All Caps!)

25. Drunk EmpireII (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out, plus its an academy and has an academy!

26. Black Death (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

27. Exiled Legion (One Month)- Okay stats but still too spread out!

28. Aweshock (10+ Months)- Probaly the best alliance. They have the highest player avg in the top 100 alliances

29. REBUST (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

30. The Exiled (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

Other Notables:

34. Prophecy (4 Months)- They are pretty strong and elite, but I see them merging with the Rebels or Aweshock later on

58: Medina Sod (1 Month)- Exactly growing pretty strong in O35/O34, but I see them probably going to war with Killshot Alliance

109. Futurus Sanguis (2 Months)- They are really elite but I see them merging later in the game problay with Aweshock

?. Eblans (2 Months)- Really elite but with only 4 members they will either merge or a strong and bigger alliance will eat them up

DeletedUser

Why stop at 109? You should have just critiqued all alliances on the whole server........lololololol

o.o

DeletedUser

is there a R.H.Stogus Fan Club? If there is, i can sue him for stealing my alliance name,....

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Yes i see, We are on the rim, as in... I am the highest ranking player in all three oceans of O73, O74, O75.. thats why the average is lower, because everyone started basically yesterday or day before. If you look at it statistically, we control all three oceans.. O74 & O75 overwhelmingly.. just as you claim your oceans, also we have the highest player average in our oceans, as well as the only standing solid alliance in the area, we are the new elite of the eastern rim

DeletedUser

1. Age Of Gladiators (3 Months)- Everybody hate them but they are exactly pretty good. They lead in BP and have good player point avg, but I feel a stronger alliance will emerge and beat them

2. Pathogen (3 Months)- They own O44 and have some good leadership, plus they have okay stats so I give them 3 months.

3. Ironbound (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

4. Unsullied (1 Month)- MRA, and too spread out, but some good members and okay leaders

5. Age of Spartans (2 Months)- MRA, but will stick with Age of Gladiators, so 2 months

6. Killshot Alliance (-You tell me-)- We may look like an MRA but are not. Our lowest player is 1250, better than all other alliances. All of us have started late so it will take a week before our avg. boosts up, plus we own Oceans 34/35 easily. Also if a player is inactive for 2 days, he is kicked.

7. Section 8 (4 Months)-
Strong alliance with good stats and players. They have control of O45

8. Age Of Trojans (1 Month)- They will stay for a little while because of Spartans and Gladiators but they are a heavy MRA and will fall

9. DeltaForce (1 Month)- MRA, and too spread out

10. The Black Plague (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

11. KARMA (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

12. Undertakers (One Month)- Good stats and some good players but way to spread out and already 2 academies and 2 brother alliances!

13. UNSTOPPABLES (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

14. Lost Legion (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

15. Griffins Of Aldelphi (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

16. Total Conquest (One Month)- MRA, and too spread out, but good leadership

17. UNITED ITHICA WARRIORS (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out, they are falling fast!

18. Drunk Empire (Less than month)- 2 academies and 2 brothers alliances, way spread out, total MRA

19. Shibo Risu (One Month)- Okay stats but they are losing players to other alliances and seem to be disorganized

20. The Black Hand (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

21. The Rebels (10+ Months)- great leadership, 2nd in BP. Great player point avg and seem amazingly strong. Plus they have a good number of members, not to small and not to big

22. wolfe clan pack(Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

23. Anarchy Angels (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

24. OUTCAST (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out (Hate All Caps!)

25. Drunk EmpireII (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out, plus its an academy and has an academy!

26. Black Death (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

27. Exiled Legion (One Month)- Okay stats but still too spread out!

28. Aweshock (10+ Months)- Probaly the best alliance. They have the highest player avg in the top 100 alliances

29. REBUST (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

30. The Exiled (Less than month)- MRA, and too spread out

Other Notables:

34. Prophecy (4 Months)- They are pretty strong and elite, but I see them merging with the Rebels or Aweshock later on

58: Medina Sod (1 Month)- Exactly growing pretty strong in O35/O34, but I see them probably going to war with Killshot Alliance

109. Futurus Sanguis (2 Months)- They are really elite but I see them merging later in the game problay with Aweshock

?. Eblans (2 Months)- Really elite but with only 4 members they will either merge or a strong and bigger alliance will eat them up

I disagree with the notion Aweshock is the best. The Rebels will prevail.

DeletedUser

will be interesting on what happens between the big guys, im just here.. running a 4 man thing xD

DeletedUser

This should be by battle point rankings in my opinion to get rid of most of the MRAs in the top rankings...

DeletedUser

It is wrong forecast)
"Strong" and "bigger" are mutually exclusive concepts. It is called simple - MRA. They are our farming villages and bp fabrics. Such alliances has only three way:
1. dissolve and join ebLANs junior school
2. pay tax
3. be eaten
I propose to rename the topic to "Top 30 Ultimate ebLANs farming villages".

DeletedUser

Oh no! I am afraid! Dont beat me! If they eat me I will cry!
Praktolog, Chief, all was gone!

... Surely this is a joke! And we are looking for attacks from strong and bigger alliance. My warehouse is fully of resources and looking for robbers)

DeletedUser1189

But we were already in Aweshock... We won't merge into anyone, it's more likely that we leave this world because of the slow settings. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DeletedUser2498

But we were already in Aweshock... We won't merge into anyone, it's more likely that we leave this world because of the slow settings. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
yeah i guess they missed that part lol. sorry to spoil the surprise everyone, but a merger isn't happening.

DeletedUser

Mosquitoes are out early, this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I disagree with the notion Aweshock is the best. The Rebels will prevail.
Awshock IS the best. Not to say you aren't strong competition, but we have a higher average and higher BP average in both attacking and defending than you all. Our overall BP average is 753.58 to your 670.2 Just thought I'd put that out there for the masses. Good luck :)

DeletedUser2498

i still think it's way too early to know much of anything about anybody.