* Current Wars *

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8262

I think you guys keep forgetting that i'm playing this world. The top 2 alliances will mean nothing in several months, mark my words.

Maybe so but until then, you have no proof to even say that we won't last. We've lasted this long and most alliances don't last this long, even when players left us, the alliance still never fell.

DeletedUser

if goldlemur is in this alliance, then it wont last mark my words....:)

DeletedUser

i lasted for more than 3 weeks, excuse me.....

And GoldLemur....your members do the fight for you and you get the city after they made sure there wouldnt be any sniping

DeletedUser8262

i lasted for more than 3 weeks, excuse me.....

And GoldLemur....your members do the fight for you and you get the city after they made sure there wouldnt be any sniping

Yeah, ok, let me set you straight.

First off, like PandoraX explained, its called teamwork, something you wouldnt know about because nobody wants you on their team, I don't know what you mean by I only count on my members because really, you've never seen me play nor seen me attack and conquer,

The longest you've lasted was 3 weeks ?

Really ?

You say it like its an achievement, actually, for you that would be a milestone. You can't join a world without getting the award of "Being defeated less than a week out of Beginners Protection".

How many do you have actually ? Make sure before you come to me about conquering, actually conquer.

DeletedUser8262

Plenty happening in O54. We just don't talk about it.

Because theres nothing to talk about, the only thing that's even worth talking about is that Legio XII just farms cities and conquers random cities while ToX takes their cities ( inactive of course ). Nothing else is going on besides that, and that a few Legio players have decided to leave them and join TG, ToX, or Enigma.

DeletedUser3693

Well I'm not since that's what I have to do to my alliance in the ToX war when they ONLY TAKE INACTIVE cities..

I'm fairly certain they have taken active cities. Also, not an excuse, put some trips in there, take them yourselves.