* Current Wars *

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8262

So what Im hearing is that this Sir Obrian, manipulated TP then went to TC and then back to TP ?

DeletedUser

You're hearing wrong. My post on the last page explains what happened pretty well. Achievement has a limited understanding of what happened.

DeletedUser7429

I think this comment war is better than the in game war.

DeletedUser

PandoraX is correct I got my facts wrong on this and quite frankly davey jones ii is correct to not enough cities to enough players yet

DeletedUser8262

Is this ToX war over ?

You guys havent taken a city from us in like 3 days, and the cities you guys have taken are the ones that are inactive, and from our academy -_-

DeletedUser

Any idea if anyone is at war with Enigma at all?

Random alliances, no worthy mention besides a take from Toxicity. Lost a few cities to No Apologies a while ago, but no recent exchanges from either side, can't say if they are at war.

DeletedUser8262

Random alliances, no worthy mention besides a take from Toxicity. Lost a few cities to No Apologies a while ago, but no recent exchanges from either side, can't say if they are at war.

I don't think Enigma is at war with anybody, they just take cities from every alliance and its not really a war but a battle

DeletedUser8262

I don't think that, in every world, theres a big war between the top 2 alliances ( if not then the world sucks because those alliances have teamed up to fight the rest of the world making the game no fun and no fair ), then theres the major wars, the wars that come after, usually a competition to compete for the 3rd or 4th spot in the rankings, then theres the minor wars nobody ever talks about nor cares about besides the players in the alliances, there usually is barely any conquest because both the alliances are bad explaining why they are minor wars, the b est thing to see is to see the entire top 6 alliances going at each, whether its the top 2 going against the other 4 or 3vs3 or even just a 1 vs the other 5 where usually the 1 alliance ends up winning.

DeletedUser

true true but the wars these days are so PASSIVE....barely any news of battles and whatnot and theres more trashtalkers than game players....Real passive.

DeletedUser8262

true true but the wars these days are so PASSIVE....barely any news of battles and whatnot and theres more trashtalkers than game players....Real passive.

I really don't think your using passive right, passive means practically letting things happen or to be obedient, Im not sure what you mean by the way your using it. There are plenty battles, just these pass few days the game got silent in Ephesus, maybe because ToX went quiet ? I think we might have to find another enemy since ToX just isnt much fun anymore.

DeletedUser

EXACTLY....i mean in the early days of Ephesus, it was juicy gossip and news about these EPIC wars....now? "oh i conquer this city...." and bragging about that.

DeletedUser8262

Well of course there was juicy gossip, everybody always talks on the first day because they send out a mass mail to the entire server, but once people start getting conquered and new mass mails go out people leave the server, Im still here though still posting about the wars, I could probably guess that the gossip died down once TC and LC went down in flames by TG, ever since then its been quite quiet.

DeletedUser9624

Stogus, why do you care about this world and post in the forums when you don't play in it?

DeletedUser

I think you guys keep forgetting that i'm playing this world. The top 2 alliances will mean nothing in several months, mark my words.