Best player not in your alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser7812
  • Start date

DeletedUser7812

I know "best player" can mean a lot of things so just pick what it means to you. It's too easy to pick someone from the alliance you are in so try to limit yourself to an alliance you are not in. For instance, I am in Toxicity so it would be pretty pathetic to pick someone from that alliance. I'll pick someone outside of my alliance to give credit to.

-EventHorizon-: This guy is a beast, one of the top players in this world and one of, if not the best fighter I've seen thus far. He is constantly on top of the ABP and fighter rankings and is tearing it up on his side of the world. Got to give props where props are due, nice job EH.

DeletedUser8262

Stupid exit strategy, he is always in the top rankings, I would have to say that the best player is Mantis, this guy is a great attacker even though hes not in the highest of rankings, he would most likely dominate over any player that crossed his line of sight, plus he's real cool and laid back

DeletedUser7992

Stupid exit strategy, he is always in the top rankings, I would have to say that the best player is Mantis, this guy is a great attacker even though hes not in the highest of rankings, he would most likely dominate over any player that crossed his line of sight, plus he's real cool and laid back

Dam Gold... I dont even play in this world.. but thanks... I think.. and I would have to say these guys in FK in us27 are no joke.. Kalatch Feyd they are beasts.

DeletedUser8262

Dam Gold... I dont even play in this world.. but thanks... I think.. and I would have to say these guys in FK in us27 are no joke.. Kalatch Feyd they are beasts.

I wouldnt know, but I do think you are Horizon, hehe, just because you are usually in the top rankings and said you would be joining this world under a new account name and its funny how I've never heard of Event Horizon and hes all of a sudden a beast

DeletedUser7992

I wouldnt know, but I do think you are Horizon, hehe, just because you are usually in the top rankings and said you would be joining this world under a new account name and its funny how I've never heard of Event Horizon and hes all of a sudden a beast

Event horizon is not I,,,,but I know who he is.. Ask him who he is..

DeletedUser7919

OH wait, isn't Event Horizon that newbie we all took in under our feathered wings and loved on him and nurtured until he grew? Into a pterodactyl...

DeletedUser9287

would have to say Twysted (not sure on spelling) from The Cure(if he is still in this alliance