Best/Worst Leader or Founder

DeletedUser9476

There are only a few leaders I would actually say are great in Upsilon. So many seem terribly rude, immature and lie too much.thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I had to agree
Best leader/founder: Kelset
Worst leader/founder: Dragonslayer17

But guess who has got better. This guy right here. Challenge my ocean in Heraklion.

DeletedUser

I had to agree
Best leader/founder: Kelset
Worst leader/founder: Dragonslayer17

But guess who has got better. This guy right here. Challenge my ocean in Heraklion.

This is upsilon... And heads up, nomatter what world you are in it wont change how good of a leader you are... Can't avoid the inevitable bro...

DeletedUser

Your right the world wont change how good of a leader I am but what can is me and I happen to be a better leader than you Stickbo

DeletedUser

Your right the world wont change how good of a leader I am but what can is me and I happen to be a better leader than you Stickbo

And how would you know that? and by the way, sorry you got whiped off the face of this world.

I think you are just mad nobody likes you

DeletedUser9489

geesh every forum i click on, there's always 2 chickenheads barking back and fourth like anyone cares

DeletedUser

geesh every forum i click on, there's always 2 chickenheads barking back and fourth like anyone cares

I like Chicken Heads...battered and crispy, mmmm ;) Chicken Heads.jpg

DeletedUser

If Garydam can deliver on his promise to build 7 World Wonders in the O44/O55 corner, I will consider him the best ever. Right now, I'd say he'll definitely be in the running for the Best come time to close this world out.

SOOOOOO..... GET TO KNOW HIM! (or you'll wind up like a battered and crispy Chicken Head).

DeletedUser9476

So I was going to post the definition of chickenhead from Urban Dictionary........but i shall refrain. I shall leave those to you guys.......
Though if you add hot sauce it's on!!!!!!

Yea I agree, I heard twotokes ate one of his members whole just for getting in a small argument

Hmmmmmm......sounds intriguing, I would love to hear the story :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So I was going to post the definition of chickenhead from Urban Dictionary........but i shall refrain. I shall leave those to you guys.......
Though if you add hot sauce it's on!!!!!!
Had a look at that alright...I'll go for the Dance Move definition ;)

fx5ati.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: