Might Be Looking for a New Alliance

DeletedUser

The alliance I founded (Council of Fire) has had some bad luck recently, and I've decided founding alliances when new to the game is not a good idea as I don't know what to look for when recruiting. We are currently trying a merge, but I'm not sure I'm with it. So, I may be looking for a new alliance soon.

My stats:

-2783 points (1 city)
-1335 battle points
-Cultural level 3
-Ocean 76 (no I was not rimmed, the game put me there to start)
-I am new to Grepolis but have experience with games similar to it.

I know I am not the best recruit people are looking for, but I plan to found/conquer those two more cities before my cultural level increases as soon as I can. I don't plan to found a city except that once spot is in a good position strategically.

So, any forum-affiliated alliances recruiting that I could join?

DeletedUser6486

Just to let you know you want to have as high a cultural level as you can, so you don't need to wait and conquer 2 cities before increasing it. And to find alliances, click on rankings and go to the "Ocean Alliances" tab. Here you will see the top alliances in your ocean. If you see one that looks good, send a message to their leader

DeletedUser

Just to let you know you want to have as high a cultural level as you can, so you don't need to wait and conquer 2 cities before increasing it. And to find alliances, click on rankings and go to the "Ocean Alliances" tab. Here you will see the top alliances in your ocean. If you see one that looks good, send a message to their leader

Yes, I know. I didn't mean I was going to get my two cities THEN increase it; I'll just continue increasing it before and after I get them.

As for ocean alliances, the only other alliance with more than 3 cities in my ocean is a Spanish-speaking alliance that has attacked my alliance a lot after we got a pact with them (which is now removed.) I just caught 11 spies from one of their members tonight only.

I'll try the other alliances though. Most of them are based in other oceans, but one of them would probably let me in and be close enough to my city. Thanks.

EDIT: Darn, there's a sub-forum for this. Guess I should move it there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly, you should try to get your next city in another ocean closer to the core. You're not going to have a lot of fun out there in the boonies. Or start fresh on the new server opening up!

DeletedUser

Honestly, you should try to get your next city in another ocean closer to the core. You're not going to have a lot of fun out there in the boonies. Or start fresh on the new server opening up!

I'm definitely starting on the next server (even though it only has speed 1 :(), but it would kinda be hard to completely transfer to a new section of the map. But if that's what it takes then I'll do it.