Top 12 Power Ranking

DeletedUser6486

I got this idea from the Phi forums, but instead of ranking alliances based on any points, just list what you think the top 12 are.

1. Tech Support
2. THE GANG
3. No Apologies
4. Lions Den

I don't know the rest

DeletedUser

1.) tech support
2.) no apologies
3.) The Gang
4.) Lion Den

DeletedUser8795

1) Tech Support
2) THE GANG
3) No Apologies
4) Lions Den

Rest are MRAs

DeletedUser

This world seems to be loaded with good, experienced players. There are many good alliances, but I believe it is still too early to rank them.

DeletedUser

As far as i can tell, Some alliances are going to drop points, but not because of People Leaving but of Alliances getting rid of the Weak. Those smaller alliances will then be filled with the Greats. those Greats might even come together with Another Alliance of Greats who Formed the same way. Those Alliances are the ones that will win.

After this, You can then pick your favorites and Winners. Some may show Greatness right now, but not all will still be around in the end.

DeletedUser

I'm not going off points. there are a couple lower down alliances that i think will be good ;)

1. Tech Support
2. Lions Den
3. The Gang (I feel that The Gang isn't good enough for #2, they are not led by... the best leader shall we say.)
4. No Apologies
5. Dunkin Donut Destroyers (One massive mistake, their pacts/NAPs.)
6. Legio XII
7. DFD family
8. Grepo"Elite" family
9. any of the Claw alliances.

DeletedUser

I'm not going off points. there are a couple lower down alliances that i think will be good ;)

1. Tech Support
2. Lions Den
3. The Gang (I feel that The Gang isn't good enough for #2, they are not led by... the best leader shall we say.)
4. No Apologies
5. Dunkin Donut Destroyers (One massive mistake, their pacts/NAPs.)
6. Legio XII
7. DFD family
8. Grepo"Elite" family
9. any of the Claw alliances.

why does everyone think no apologies is a good alliance ..i dont play this world , but no apologies is the sin.drome from byzantium , and they all jumped here after their fearless leaders wrily/event horizon and progolfbum picked a fight and got themselves and their entire alliance kicked to sleep in 2 weeks by yours truly and BB&B ...if anyone jumps at those dudes they will jump out of their skins :)

DeletedUser

Since I am bored I'll give you all my opinions of the top 12 ( from the points ranking )

1) THE GANG - A strong alliance with a good power base in NE O45, however outside this core they are quite spread out among the surrounding oceans. These guys have some very talented players and i expect to see a lot from them, they are already 2nd in ABP and DBP. However this being said i have heard that their leadership is not up to scratch if they want to stay a top alliance -- Verdict? Swim
2) Tech Support - My alliance, I can't really comment on this as you will have to make your own mind up, however stating facts Tech support is currently showing the highest ABP and DBP even with the least players out of any of the top 12 alliances. Impressive average points. -- I leave this one up to you
3) Tigers Claw - Well what can i say, lets start with their good points 3rd in ABP and DBP, They have fairly strong leaders from what i have seen, thats about it. The main problem with these guys is they are probably the biggest MRA i have ever seen... 110 player alliances is already a high cap is 2 sister alliances really neccesary? If you need 330 players and the number of pacts these guys have to be successful you will probably have better luck out on the rim - verdict? Sink
4) DFD Gods -- Again an MRA with a sister alliance, from what i have seen these guys also have a lot of pacts. These guys have slightly poorer stats than the claw alliances, however i can see them lasting slightly longer since for the most part the claws are in the position to act as a buffer between DFD and Tech support/THE GANG -- Verdict? Float, then Sink
5) The Plague -- To start with i am going to be honest i haven't talked with these guys and know little about them. They seem to be off towards the rim in ocean 56 mainly. They have very low DBP ( probably little competiton out there ) and lower than expected ABP, however this may be because of them coming out of protection more recently. Verdict? Float, we will have to wait with this one
6) Legio XII -FVLMINATA- -- Reasonable ABP/DBP for a ranked #6 alliance Seem to be struggling to establish a solid core. I think these guys have potential but will depend on other alliances not expanding towards them. - Verdict? Sink
7) Bears Claw -- See #3 - Sink
8) GrepolisElitesII -- Planning on changing that name now that GE has sunk? These guys are out in ocean 53 for the most part and have poor battle stats, this along with a poor leadership shows not a very bright future. I think this could be an easy direction for the fated lost to expand - Verdict? Sink
9) DFD Giants -- See #4
10) Lions Claw -- Really another Claw... Sink
11) Lions Den -- For an alliance in the core who has been around since the start their battle points are shocking, if these guys don't pull their socks up and fast they are going to find themselves at the rim. - Sink
12) The Fated Lost -- Located in O54. Impressive battle stats above rank 12, but seem to be leaning towards defense, these guys are very spread out and need to cluster together if they want to be able to effectively support eachother, this being said if they head out towards the rim north of them they won't find much competition from GE2

Special mention - No apologies - A small elite team in the NE corner of O55, appear to have already secured a few islands out there and are working together great. These guys are punching far above their weight in terms of ABP, and are a fighting force to be watched. With these guys, Tech support and THE GANG in O55 i think this will be a real fighting ocean.

Well that was longer than i expected :D . Excuse the poor English/grammer.

DeletedUser9287

1.) tech support
2.) lions den
3.) the gang
4.) no apoliages
5.) grepoelite family
6.) DFD family
7.) claws family
8.) Legio XII
9.) legacy
10.) the plauge
11.) toxicity
12.)death row

DeletedUser6486

1. THE GANG
2. Toxicity
3. Lions Den
4. No Apologies
5. Enigma
6-8. DFD Alliances
9. The Plague
10. Legio XII -FVLMINATA-
11. Zombieland
12. Claw Alliances

DeletedUser

5) The Plague -- To start with i am going to be honest i haven't talked with these guys and know little about them. They seem to be off towards the rim in ocean 56 mainly. They have very low DBP ( probably little competiton out there ) and lower than expected ABP, however this may be because of them coming out of protection more recently. Verdict? Float, we will have to wait with this one

Being in 56 I figured that I'd shed some light on this alliance. My alliance has been fighting them for a bit now, although we've mainly been targeting their academy alliance and haven't had too many fights against the main alliance. Overall, the scale is tipping towards us, although it's mainly been inactives and small players to this point. They definitely have some very good players, and it should be interesting to see what happens :)

DeletedUser

They definitly have a nice base to become a major threat, just need to clear out a few small alliances

DeletedUser8262

why does everyone think no apologies is a good alliance ..i dont play this world , but no apologies is the sin.drome from byzantium , and they all jumped here after their fearless leaders wrily/event horizon and progolfbum picked a fight and got themselves and their entire alliance kicked to sleep in 2 weeks by yours truly and BB&B ...if anyone jumps at those dudes they will jump out of their skins :)

HAHAH ! Damn, i left like 1 day before this happened, they dont know what went down in Byz

DeletedUser9287

1. THE GANG
2. Toxicity
3. Lions Den
4. No Apologies
5. Enigma
6-8. DFD Alliances
9. The Plague
10. Legio XII -FVLMINATA-
11. Zombieland
12. Claw Alliances
were is tech support on this come on you can't not think were good less than 70 members and brawling it out with 4 alliances with about 100 members each thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8262

Can we fire this back up

1 THE GANG 1269305 96 13222 ( Biased but so far the best alliance on the server )
2 Tigers Claw 985480 99 9954 ( They only go for inactives and when they do try and take one of our cities, they fail miserably )
3 Zombieland 693510 100 6935 ( They own o65 but are way too spread out, maybe because they merged with like 3 other alliances just form something )
4 Advocatus Diaboli 642447 102 6299 ( By far a future alliance, but they are also spread out but are owning o66, they have some good players though )
5 Toxicity 568567 28 20306 ( Thought of as the best alliance because they are small and have a high average but thats not true, the truth be told is that they are in need of a leader that can step up to plate and take charge because at the rate there going, which is no rate really, they will just be another alliance )
6 Tech Support 567710 41 13847 ( Dont get me started on these jokers, they have bad rep on them anyways, but really nothing to see here but a falling alliances that is in denial of them falling and instead of fixing things they recruit more players and attack smaller cities )
7 Bears Claw 555968 101 5505 Dont get me started on these jokers, by far the true definition of a useless alliance, the players in this alliance are all spread out and the actual players that do do something are about 40k points ahead of the rest of the alliance, disorganized and just a shame to see the top players in this alliance get stuck babysitting
8 Legio XII -FVLMINATA- 544413 73 7458 ( This alliance is one of the best alliances out there, we have rivalry with them yet they are the only ones that can take our cities ( even though they are inactive ), but they are organized and unlike most of these alliance they work together )
9 The Plague 516324 59 8751 ( An alliance that really needs to make a statement to this world, I mean they're organized, centered, and strong and have decent players yet I've never heard a peep from them or about them conquering cities or going to war with anybody, boring )
10 Enigma 439361 46 9551 ( Right now i dont know Enigma that well but know that they have a lot of experienced players and are just conquering the leftover cities but still gaining on the rest of the alliances )
11 Lions Claw 429875 85 5057 ( By far the worst of the Claw families and crazy to even want to try and go up against TG, they will perish soon, right after we take their sister alliance's head off )
12 No Apologies 425040 29 14657 ( Quiet, experience, keeping to themselves, never really getting into any major fights and growing, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE WORLD WINNERS, its always the quiet but deadly alliances that win the world )

DeletedUser

So the alliance getting into no fights will be the winner? I fail to see your logic. I agree with the rest, but NA will not win the world. None on the current top 12 will win.

DeletedUser8262

So the alliance getting into no fights will be the winner? I fail to see your logic. I agree with the rest, but NA will not win the world. None on the current top 12 will win.

Think about it, they are getting into fights but not into trouble, they are all experienced at fighting and are aggressive and with them not even fighting will just give them more time to make core islands and prepare for battles, they are already starting to move south, unfortunately they are moving south into our area