Members Opinions of Their Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8351
  • Start date

DeletedUser

alliance is great not only the leadership but the regular members as well were going through a rough patch with some people leaving atm but we will be better for it i would rather have 20 people leave and not help than have 20 people stay and sit there while the alliance crumbles around there i have full faith that the leaders will see us through this

First of all, your probably saying that because your founder/leaders would probably kick you out if you say otherwise. Second of all, I had faith in Dellany. After 2-3 weeks have past, thigs became shaky. Sure i still had faith in Dellany but there were too many OPS going on and Dellany wasnt too bothered editing it until like 1 week ago...and basically this is what happens: "Conquer as many cities as possible, but when a colony ship lands in your harbor, No oe Supports you. " That is why members such as Kyriakos, Pappalicious, and I all left the alliance. I like the approach of Dellany, yes I do. I respect her, sure. But theres one thing I do not like the leadership: You shouldt be going ahead before you protect your self first. That is the # 1 rule ive learned. Easy come, Easy go. You will lose as many cities as quickly as you gain them. TS's Best members left because they didnt feel TS didnt do what they shouldve done. Protect before gaining. I hope that you, Dellany , have learned a valuable lesson here.

P.S. Slayer, Ive known you since Chi. By now you wouldve had your 2-3 city by now. Why are still on your first one? Yeah thats right, TS is holding you back

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9287

not TS holding me back its the fact that im helping other members in need and building a troop base in CHI i just raced to CS as i was in the middle of the alliance and no one was near me that would hurt me here im on the outer edge

DeletedUser

not TS holding me back its the fact that im helping other members in need and building a troop base in CHI i just raced to CS as i was in the middle of the alliance and no one was near me that would hurt me here im on the outer edge

I was doing the same thing, though even though you were helping other members, you wouldve have already reach conquest by now. Right?

DeletedUser9287

have it ready but i got a CS attack today so i couldn't research yet should have y firday or saturday

DeletedUser

takes you that long....? Ill teach you a little lesson "Buddy"

DeletedUser9287

ye u an what army also u would have a travel time of like 20h