Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

A number of your members are inactive and that number is growing. With out those players there is no one to feed your mighty war machine.

I don't think everyone is going inactive

DeletedUser

. . . we helped take out Plaga Mortis at the beginning of the game. :| They were the number 2 alliance. We're at war with the number 3 alliance right now. . . winning the war, that is. And, our pact members who are ranked 4th are warring with the number 2 alliance right now. . . I know I said that was the last thing I was going to say to you, but your ignorance makes it hard for me to ignore you. :)

This is not correct. I have asked several players and warriors of greek at not at war with Empyric. Your pact members must not be being honest, or they made peace already

DeletedUser6911

This is not correct. I have asked several players and warriors of greek at not at war with Empyric. Your pact members must not be being honest, or they made peace already

Empyric just turned 4th. ThyBlest's message was written before the change in ranking.

DeletedUser

Empyric just turned 4th. ThyBlest's message was written before the change in ranking.

I found out, Warriors of greek and The sea raiders are at war, and The sea raiders fell from 4th to 23rd rank! Quite the war!

DeletedUser

o and btw i told ya all keep looking at Guardians of Pi ;) we are now number 9 in over all and we have been wiping out PR all the way down to number 17 and now they are begging for help hahahahahaha told ya shana

DeletedUser

o and btw i told ya all keep looking at Guardians of Pi ;) we are now number 9 in over all and we have been wiping out PR all the way down to number 17 and now they are begging for help hahahahahaha told ya shana

From your alliances profile "we are the line in the sand and we will declare to those that violate the weak "this far and no further.""

What happened to that grandiose ideal? A little power go to your head? lol

DeletedUser

not at all... long story short they started a war with us because at the time they where bigger then us and they thought they could take us. so just merely pointing out how a bigger and stronger alliance fell to us

DeletedUser

Reaper

Thats a lie because I did email you and Candyman about my concerns about Reaper but I guess you had your head too far up his behind to hear me out. You all may be on top now and feeling cocky and invincible but once the game progresses and you start trying to expand to other parts of the oceans im sure there are other alliances that that will knock you off your pedistal.....mabe the Warriors Of Greece perhaps???? I should of listened to Nestle he warned me about you guys before I joined your alliance if I knew then what I know now I would of stayed in Plaga Mortis and listened to Nestle and helped him put Plaga on top just like I helped your alliance get where it is currently at. Nestle if you are reading this I apolligise for my actions earlier on in this world you was right and I was wrong and im sorry.... I had to learn this the hard way... Ill admit im not perfect and yes I have made some stupid mistakes and switched alliances several times because I thought some alliances were going to create something great in this server but then to find out that I was just getting played for a sucker. But you live and learn and im just going to take what ive learned in this world and make better decisions in the future if I choose to play in another world..
Thyblyst, if that is what reaper told you than he lied to you and your senate. there never was any talks of a pact. check our profile. I am the one to speak with about pacts.\ and always have been. Reaper never sent me a pm about a pact nor I him. you may be the founder of your alliance but make no mistake Reaper is the one pulling the strings and he will always have your alliance heavy in war if not with us than with another. FYI not all in your alliance agrees with Reaper and his logic. I mad no aggressive move against your alliance of any sort. It was reaper that first attacked as is always the case. Your alliance may very well finish us off but in the end there will be another that that will put the rebellion in its place. There is always a bigger kid that moves in the block.

DeletedUser

not at all... long story short they started a war with us because at the time they where bigger then us and they thought they could take us. so just merely pointing out how a bigger and stronger alliance fell to us

Yes, Jackal3453, those beautiful alliance profile words of GoP's is a total lie. No one I have spoke to in GoP will admit as to who wrote those words, but they allowed hernandezderek1 to bring his bunch of Alliance hoppers over there and make a total lie of those words. And Psycho King, when were we ever "bigger than" GoP?? In Ocean 34, GoP was number 2 and we were number 6 and in Ocean 35, we were number 2 and GoP was number 6. That is NOT BIGGER. That is EVEN!!! And allow me to out another of your LIES. WHO STARTED THIS WAR?? Well, that would be the Alliance hopper hernandezderek1 egging on IceManZ when he was in EVOLUTION OF DEATH to attack who, oh yeah, BLKZEUS1. And then BLKZEUS1 eats humble pie and allows Alliance hopper hernandezderek1 and your bunch to come into GoP from D3ATH Dealers and EVOLUTION OF DEATH along with 98% of the players who had attacked him and GoP keeps attacking the 2% who were loyal to us and stayed behind because we are the big bad war starters??? WHAT A LIAR!! This is why I think that BLKZEUS1 was in on this all along. I think this whole thing has been a fake fight set up while hernandezderek1 gathers more and more gold players together in an attempt to rule this world. I understand that I still top the list over there for the most wanted player. And how many times have I personally attacked a GoP/now Pi Optimus Maximus player? Oh, that would be once. After I personally was attacked repeatedly for 3 full months. Next comment, "they thought they could take us." We never wanted you. We still don't want you. Next comment, "so just merely pointing out how a bigger and stronger alliance fell to us." Counting your chickens before they hatch?? You pulled together 4 alliances to attack us and the end result of that was that BLKZEUS1 lost a city to us. Now Matt24 lost a city to us today and one of YOUR cities is in revolt Psycho King. Welcome to our world. You wanted it and you got it! Want some more?? Or are you finally done now?? We are braver, we are more loyal, and we stick!! You will NOT defeat us. We are now Vendettas Dragon!!

DeletedUser

Is anyone actually going to give a review of the top 12 alliances again?

DeletedUser

you took one of my smallest cities good job hahahahahaha and how many of your ls have died in my harbor. i should thank you guys you gave me 5 culture lvs in the past 3 days hahahahaha just wait now i have room to expand your going to have to leave the server again because your new main will be mine just wait

o and so far about 500 ls have died in my harbor all for a 4k city ya good choice lmao!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

everyone,
may i introduce to you....shanamarie....the poor poor victim. she has been attacked and harassed. she has read words she found to be untrue. poor shanamarie.

DeletedUser7655

@ Hernaferbaderb; Thanks for the introduction...poor girl, I think I can take care of her =D

@Psycho: The issue with losing cities even small ones, the further you tend to be from the core and closer to the rim, where quite a few of my members think you belong...

DeletedUser

Well this died out months ago.

Well, that is because my enemies quit the game. I gave myself the new nickname of "Makes Boys Quit." I'm still here and they are gone. Like Survivor, there is an outlast factor to this game.