Best Enemy Player So far.

DeletedUser

So this forum/world gets a little sour at times.
I would like to start a thread by rating enemies you have respect for.
I am sure a few will turn this into a propaganda thread at some point but lets see if it can stay on track for a bit.

This player -? from the alliance -?
Points - ?/10
ABP - ?/10
DBP - ?/10
Alliance - ?/10
Position - ?/10

Overall = ?/50

Reference: Other worlds have forums about rate the player above you, or best enemy player.

Be honest -- you started this thread because you want someone to rate you, didn't you?

If it's for real, I say you do the honors and start it off, Snicker-licker.

DeletedUser

This player -Kaus1 from the alliance -CHIguanas
Points - 10/10
ABP - 10/10
DBP - 10/10
Alliance - 10/10
Position - 10/10

Overall = 60/50

Get laid much?

Witty and clever! chiggers proving their prowess on all fronts. The more you guys post, the more confident I grow about APOC's prospects in the war.

To which I shall respond: Defensive much? Pro tip -- when an alliance mate posts something facepalm-ingly stupid on the forums, the circa 16-year-old insults do not make it look any better.

Thanks for playing!!!

P.S. And just in case your question wasn't rhetorical -- consult MisChiveousPixie for the answer.

DeletedUser9287

Ryanh3-CHIguanas
points 8/10
ABP 9/10
DBP 10/10
alliance 10/10
position 9/10
total 46/50

DeletedUser9287

come on some of those guys were good ye granted stephen got banned and cirrhosis quit but contrasting and boiler are good players

DeletedUser

Yea Slayer you bring up a good point, I jumped the gun on that post, I don't have a best enemy yet, but I'm hoping my new neighbor Boiler will step up to the plate ;)

DeletedUser

Yea Slayer you bring up a good point, I jumped the gun on that post, I don't have a best enemy yet, but I'm hoping my new neighbor Boiler will step up to the plate ;)

Of course when all your enemies are Internals, Ghost and In-actives.

DeletedUser9287

no problem ryanh ur the only one who brings free bp to my door and still walks away with some himself ur "friends" just show up kill the few things i have then leave without saying hello >_<

DeletedUser

Best Enemy is Jesmaec from Angry CHIpmunks

Best Enemy is Jesmaec from Angry CHIpmunks! She stalked our alliance for weeks and took many cities from our players.

DeletedUser8450

Best Enemy is Jesmaec from Angry CHIpmunks! She stalked our alliance for weeks and took many cities from our players.

Awww! I'm flattered! Changing your alliance name every few days did make it tricky, but I won't let a thing like that stop me :p

DeletedUser

But ACE ??? i just did step up to the plate .. and hit it right out of your ball park. :)