Members Opinions of Their Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8351
  • Start date

DeletedUser8351

I know over the past four years, I have heard various "leaders" get in the externals and "spout" and "flex" and praise how great their alliances are.

I would like to hear what the members of these alliances think. How do you feel about your alliance, your leaders, your organization, your communication or lack thereof, etc.

Be sure to mention the name of your alliance.

ALL LEADERS should stay off this thread. Let's see what all of our members think. As Leaders, we should read, listen, and learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1685

Don't have any feelings or thoughts yet...It's DAY TWO :p

DeletedUser

2 days and you can't tell if your leaders are dedicated and committed to making you a worthy team?

DeletedUser1685

Players' and Leaders' true colors are shown between end of BP and the first few alliance CQs.

DeletedUser

Do they communicate? Are they organized? Are they giving advice to the newer players? These are easy indicators.

DeletedUser

I have been a leader and a member of many alliances over the years. so far I have seen very few alliances that have a core structure that can compare to the leadership and set up as Tech Support alliance has. by far the best alliance and leadership I have had the pleasure of being a part of.

DeletedUser

There's also the possibility of alliances carried over from other worlds, of course :)

DeletedUser5088

Why would a member say they didn't like their alliance in this thread. They would be booted. So your going to get a bunch of people saying they like their alliance.

DeletedUser7992

Why would a member say they didn't like their alliance in this thread. They would be booted. So your going to get a bunch of people saying they like their alliance.

Because my alliance sucks !

DeletedUser

My alliance absolutely rocks! It's, errr, the "non aligned" alliance......I always like options......

8)

DeletedUser

Lol I know I like my alliance we are all premade from the same alliance on five worlds already two worlds being rank one in them and other three top ten atleast

DeletedUser

So in Grepo terms you are saying you jump from world to world trying to find your fit.. If you were ranked #1 in 2 worlds you'd be busy defending yourself. Not starting another.. I think you lie