Sink or Swim

DeletedUser8562

Ss.
Most abo, dbp, tbp, points, average, everything! they have asily the best set up on the map
swim

Didact sink mra trash

atack family sink, mra trash, even tho ur romanian ur still an mra

titans good alliance founders are good players swim, great move w the merge!

black label society good group of leaders, some minor flaws, float then swim. they need time to get back on their feet with their new leaders

nuff said everyone else is even trashier than didact

DeletedUser8351

Wow. We have new leaders? I expanded my Council to delegate responsibilities. Zun and I are still the only two Founder/Leaders, though, check-mate. We are quite happy with how our team is shaping up. We put a lot of effort into working with any new players we have. I think we will be "swimming" for awhile.

I like T1TAN and T1TANNESS, so Titans are a swim. You have experienced Grepo leadership there and high averages. No noob MRA there and don't make the mistake of thinking they are.

SS ATAK's "great" leader is MIA in all four worlds with her baby cities, so not sure what you guys are going to end up doing. I get a LOT of requests to join us. We have now tightened our requirements, so it will not be easy to get in with us any more, but any experienced alliance will be doing the same. SS ATAK has leadership issues. I see "floating" and possibly sinking. I have some old friends in that alliance I have played other worlds with. I can't imagine what they are thinking being in the middle of that mess.

Savage Subjugation. - I was really looking forward to fighting with H3llHunter on this server. I was so disappointed, though, when I saw how poorly organized and uncoordinated this group was. No discipline. No like mindset. I think they will "swim" for awhile, but not if they don't get on the same page. A few strong players cannot carry an entire alliance.

Didact - I have had minimal contact with this alliance and do not know its players. They have the numbers. Their average is low. I will be curious to see where they go. Only stats will tell. I say "Float" for now.

Legion of Death - They have some good Grepo vets. Their average is decent. Have they gone too MRAish? Swim for now.

I am stopping here because I believe these six alliances will be around and influencing control of their oceans. The ones that think this is a "buddy" game with their dozens of pacts and NAPs, won't make it. We know who you are.

I know we have a few fun battles planned, so can't wait to see how all this goes in the next few weeks. Loyalties will align. Alliances will pact. We will soon know who the "real" fighters are.

DeletedUser8424

LoD is pure MRA, LOL they dont have decent average they have terrible average.

DeletedUser2498

i'm pretty sure every alliance excluding SS, BLS, and titans are all pacted to every other alliance. i can't be the only person who has noticed. i have no idea how anyone else has any bp at all.

DeletedUser8424

I think they are just too scared to start a war. Theres no way they are ALL pacted

DeletedUser2498

i wouldn't be so sure. i spotted an alliance earlier with 18 pacts. one of them was LoD, who is pacted with SS ATAK and didect. they aren't all directly pacted, but i don't think there are a whole lot of degrees of separation.

besides, who's fighting a war anyway? i'd hardly call a little bit of bp farming at the end of protection WW3.

DeletedUser8351

Nope. No wars yet. Just BP farming. Who is CS ready? Ummm....that answers it for most of the server. But in the next few days, those "greedy" bp hogs will be second city hunting. THAT is when it will get fun. We already have our first five CS's planned. Can't wait.

DeletedUser8562

Nope. No wars yet. Just BP farming. Who is CS ready? Ummm....that answers it for most of the server. But in the next few days, those "greedy" bp hogs will be second city hunting. THAT is when it will get fun. We already have our first five CS's planned. Can't wait.
dellany, i said ur alliance would swim

what i was trying to say is you just joined your alliance
once u get settled in, your allliance will be a major player in delphi

DeletedUser5244

Yeah we are disorganized, thats exactly how we dominated in Psi :(

DeletedUser

I remember. Psi....that was the good ol days...

Black label is swimming

DeletedUser8562

welll, u know, psi is still going on buddy
i would be the good current days if u werent rimmed! :eek:

DeletedUser8351

No, check-mate. I started my alliance. I left it and joined you guys for less than an hour then went back.

I set up, organized and got us going. I've been at this for four years, so it did not take long. But I was carrying everything and I was burning out quickly. I am not "new" to my alliance at all. But when I started this server, I wanted to fight with H3ll. I do not do chaos, confusion and disorganization. You are a solid rock for that alliance, and there are some good players. I just do not see a "team" mindset there. Not every alliance is for everyone. Some will say I run too strict of an alliance. So my alliance would not be a 'fit' for that kind of player who thinks that. You have some good players but things are 'chaotic' for a disciplined player such as me. So it was not a good fit for me.

But be assured. I started these guys up. I got us rolling now. We are here for the long haul. We have some really good Grepo vets. So we will not disappoint anyone who sails our way. I will enjoy seeing what unfolds over this next week. Personally, we have an alliance picked out to "play" with. Can't wait until we get conquest and can start taking their cities. But I am sure you and the surrounding alliances have their "picks", too. This should be fun and we should see the top 10 alliances going through some changes in the rankings.

DeletedUser8562

No, check-mate. I started my alliance. I left it and joined you guys for less than an hour then went back.

I set up, organized and got us going. I've been at this for four years, so it did not take long. But I was carrying everything and I was burning out quickly. I am not "new" to my alliance at all. But when I started this server, I wanted to fight with H3ll. I do not do chaos, confusion and disorganization. You are a solid rock for that alliance, and there are some good players. I just do not see a "team" mindset there. Not every alliance is for everyone. Some will say I run too strict of an alliance. So my alliance would not be a 'fit' for that kind of player who thinks that. You have some good players but things are 'chaotic' for a disciplined player such as me. So it was not a good fit for me.

But be assured. I started these guys up. I got us rolling now. We are here for the long haul. We have some really good Grepo vets. So we will not disappoint anyone who sails our way. I will enjoy seeing what unfolds over this next week. Personally, we have an alliance picked out to "play" with. Can't wait until we get conquest and can start taking their cities. But I am sure you and the surrounding alliances have their "picks", too. This should be fun and we should see the top 10 alliances going through some changes in the rankings.

sorry. i got my facts wrong. i guess, then you guys are a definate swim. i thought you started in ss, then jumped right into leadership

i repeat, my bad, change tech support to an immediate swim.

DeletedUser

sorry. i got my facts wrong. i guess, then you guys are a definate swim. i thought you started in ss, then jumped right into leadership

i repeat, my bad, change tech support to an immediate swim.

Another whip crack.. all goes silent as the high pitched "yelp" fades away into the crowd.

DeletedUser9020

Savage Subjugation- Float
Titans- Swim
Pinky and the Brain- Float
Didact-Swim
Legion of Death- Sink
Tech Support- Swim
Lockdown- Swim
Legion of Hell- sink
The Covenant- Float
THE 82ND RANGERS- Sink

DeletedUser