Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8424
  • Start date

DeletedUser8424

Hey since BP ended decided to make a top 12. I will make one tomorrow, and I'd love to see what others' opinions r. Can a mod plz sticky this.

DeletedUser7241

This is my personal opinion of the top twelve alliances disclaimer this may not be completely correct.

#1 Savage Subjugation: My alliance no comment.

#2 Didact sink: Mass Recruiting Alliance this alliance is the biggest in the world.. Which already makes them a sink but with horrible leadership, and recruiting non stop of seemingly bad players.

They do have a pretty good base with almost all of them in oc64 but inevitably sink.

#3 Titans swim: Strong alliance with good leaders and a butt load of gold users curious to see how they progress and who they go after and how it goes.

#4 SS ATAK FAMILY sink: One of the worst faking leaders that lied to it's players saying that he brought over players from ro servers. Easy sink nuf said. Get your BP before they sink within the next week.

#5 Legion of Death sink: Not a good alliance bad average, mraing big time. Do I need to say more?

#6 Black Label Society Float: Ok leadership and some good players but spread out like nobodies business. I bet they will last at least a little wile should be able to hold there own but may have a hard time because the for mentioned spread.

The rest are sink so I won't waste my time or your time. ;)

DeletedUser

Didactic also has a academy already called the Covenant

DeletedUser8351

Update: Black Label Society is now called Tech Support.

DeletedUser

Tech support....hahahaha funny name Dellany, I like it.

Oh and Didact founder kicked out 5 members

DeletedUser8424

1 - SS - Good position, 2nd best average (after titans :D), 1st and ABP and DBP...
2 - Titans - Best average, 3rd in ally fighters, definitely no mra here, already conquered some cities (2) and forced Red Raccoon into extinction.
3 - Didact - Pure MRA, not really much to say. Already have academy too...
4 - SS ATAK - MRA, now dropping in rankings because of early recruiting now is stopping. 2nd alliance in defense, but 6th in ABP.
5 - LoD - Biggest MRA in top 12. terrible average, beside one or two players, i am would b best in the ally (im ranked 300 in world fyi LOL)
6 - Tech Support - Formerly BLS, very strong in my opinion, also in my opinion the 3rd best ally in the world after SS and Titans. 2nd in ABP...
7 - Pinky and the Brain - Look decent, good average... not really MRA, only 50 members... 8th in alliance fighters...
8 - The Empire - another big MRA (this is why i dont usually make these so early)
9 - Lockdown - Even bigger MRA... im better than biggest member(if u didn't catch it the first time, im 300 in the world.)
10 - The Covenant - See Didact, their academy
11 - SoA - mra
12 - PoW - Looks pretty strong, no MRA, decent average. 5th in ABP even with low members... 4th in Alliance fighters...
Alright, thats all for now

DeletedUser8562

1 - SS - Good position, 2nd best average (after titans :D), 1st and ABP and DBP...
2 - Titans - Best average, 3rd in ally fighters, definitely no mra here, already conquered some cities (2) and forced Red Raccoon into extinction.

We ahd better avg than titans for a while yesterday lol its tight, back and forth
i respect them. good alliance, good leaders, there will be a good fight!

DeletedUser8424

Right, beside that black mail h3ll hunter sent all of us...

DeletedUser8262

3 - Didact - Pure MRA, not really much to say. Already have academy too...
4 - SS ATAK - MRA, now dropping in rankings because of early recruiting now is stopping. 2nd alliance in defense, but 6th in ABP.
5 - LoD - Biggest MRA in top 12. terrible average, beside one or two players, i am would b best in the ally (im ranked 300 in world fyi LOL)
6 - Tech Support - Formerly BLS, very strong in my opinion, also in my opinion the 3rd best ally in the world after SS and Titans. 2nd in ABP...
7 - Pinky and the Brain - Look decent, good average... not really MRA, only 50 members... 8th in alliance fighters...
8 - The Empire - another big MRA (this is why i dont usually make these so early)
9 - Lockdown - Even bigger MRA... im better than biggest member(if u didn't catch it the first time, im 300 in the world.)
10 - The Covenant - See Didact, their academy
11 - SoA - mra
12 - PoW - Looks pretty strong, no MRA, decent average. 5th in ABP even with low members... 4th in Alliance fighters...
Alright, thats all for now

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP

First off, you can stop telling that little lie right now, you didnt force anybody into extinction, i disbanded the alliance because of lack of activity, you conquered only one of our cities and your acting like you really won a major war, we were only 30k of points and our players were 1600- while your gold using players were already 5000+ points and conquest ready, get your facts straight before you say that you forced us into extinction because really that weak attack you just sent me just gave me some more bp to get ready for conquest, and Iyour little buddy ChenZen needs to stop telling me to join his alliance because I'll pass on that one, I dont like playing with gold users

DeletedUser8562

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP

First off, you can stop telling that little lie right now, you didnt force anybody into extinction, i disbanded the alliance because of lack of activity, you conquered only one of our cities and your acting like you really won a major war, we were only 30k of points and our players were 1600- while your gold using players were already 5000+ points and conquest ready, get your facts straight before you say that you forced us into extinction because really that weak attack you just sent me just gave me some more bp to get ready for conquest, and Iyour little buddy ChenZen needs to stop telling me to join his alliance because I'll pass on that one, I dont like playing with gold users

:eek:
you dont like me??? :s

DeletedUser

:eek:
you dont like me??? :s

I don't like you at all ...;)

Jkjk.....

Who know how GoldLemur's got disbanded.....

The reason why you're alliance became inactive is because they KNEW that SavSub was going after you guys...;)

DeletedUser

I don't like you at all ...;)
Who know how GoldLemur's got disbanded.....

Speaking from the perspective of as someone who was there, I think I would give the credit to killing Red Raccoons to Tackle83. He kept himself up in the top 5 spot throughout BP, and maintained on the internal forums that he was ready to farm everyone on his island as soon as BP ended.

Come end of BP, the very first attack that hit him threw him directly into revolt. He approached the alliance for help defending, and while looking at the reports of what was happening it was noted that he neglected to build two important things: walls and troops.

This cause an instant division within the alliance, as there are two mindsets: send everything you have to save the alliances biggest city (and leave yourself vulnerable to attacks yourself), or let him learn a hard lesson (that #5 city on the game world should have more than a level 6 wall) get rimmed and try again. I personally voted for the second option.

When the city fell it was enough of a morale blow that RR simply could not recover from in a timely manner to continue.

Titans can take credit for taking the city well enough, and that part is true. But the condition the city was in, it was not a difficult victory. the #5 city in points could have easily been taken with under 200 slingers in the condition it was in.

DeletedUser

GoldLemur, stop world hopping...stay in one world and concentrate there

DeletedUser5244

Stogus, you are the last person on this planet to be talking about world hopping.

DeletedUser8424

We ahd better avg than titans for a while yesterday lol its tight, back and forth
i respect them. good alliance, good leaders, there will be a good fight!

Now we are way above, and we are solid #2 way ahead of Didact...