Hand of Time

• Thread starter DeletedUser6486
  • Start date

DeletedUser6486

ohHWMFh.jpg

About Me: I am decky66 and this is my second attempt at making a premade alliance. My first attempt was on Chi where I started Patriots, we had some success but we had internal issues and we fell. I have learned many things from that experience and won't make the same mistakes.

About the Alliance:
We are going to be aggressive, abp is mandatory. We will also be selective and only taking active experienced players, and some newer players that are willing to learn the game and that will be active.

We have open positions for
Forum Mod (2)

If you want to join or would like an available position please pm me, decky66, with your grepostats

Current Roster:
decky66 ~ founder
dechampion666 ~ co-founder
noddin ~ Leader
Mr.Honeybun ~ member

Our direction is going to be NW in ocean 44

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Decks, you should've made it into "Savage Subjugation" ....better than the name " handoff time

DeletedUser

Did u try this in Byzan.....or am I thinking of someone else......?

DeletedUser

He was like a leader there... RIMMED! (by us) ;) We are good though and I don't think he was going too seriously after his alliance went full MRA... Interesting to see what happens here.

DeletedUser

Wait who got rimmed? If you're talking about me, I got rimmed by BB not censored

DeletedUser

no you rimmed yourself and I was talking about decky

DeletedUser6486

Did u try this in Byzan.....or am I thinking of someone else......?
He was like a leader there... RIMMED! (by us) ;) We are good though and I don't think he was going too seriously after his alliance went full MRA... Interesting to see what happens here.

ToT I was in Byz but I was helping a friend in his alliance

IO yes I got rimmed by you guys and I didn't really give 100% effort there because we tried to merge only the leaders and top players from RIP but they all came over but only 20 people we actually helping the alliance the rest were deadweight we were trying to cut down

DeletedUser

Decky I DID say "I don't think he was going too seriously"

DeletedUser

How do you know that? Maybe i decide to make it my primary world :p
Plus you always play worlds for real and always ghost when someone attacks you Stogey