The History of Rho... as it happens

DeletedUser5827

Regarding Empire, we didn't take a single "hand off" that I know of. Ask Josh. We fought for the cities we got and the grepointel is there to prove me right and prove you a flat out liar. Yes, we earned less abp than RoS, but that's because when AoK had to decide which cities to defend more, they defended the ones being attacked by RoS.... I've made it very clear that Empire didn't want war. I got voted down unanimously...but then again, why let the truth get in the way of a good story, right Tyler?

The emails/posts that we've all read (and the ones that most haven't) tell a different story.

DeletedUser

I want to ask the newly formed "powers" if your scared yet? I'm just saying from what I've seen in your attacks this is just a multi-alliance FAIL.

DeletedUser

The emails/posts that we've all read (and the ones that most haven't) tell a different story.

I think mr angry pants just needs a hug, and then everything will be right with the world again. 8)

DeletedUser

lol Wooty I don't wanna hear about scared when you even told me you'd need your A game to mess with me. lol you know what I'll do to you.

DeletedUser

Nah what had happen was....,LOL. I sent some LSs at you that I was trying to kill off and you dodged and then went to mocking the attack. So I said, "Nah man just some LSs I'm trying to kill off. When I won't be coming after you for real with anything less then my A game."

That means I knew you had plenty of defense and wasn't going to waste OLU by not coming with the kitchen sink. Your offense however, has left little to be desired since Dirty Mike and the boys left you.

DeletedUser

actually it looks like you've been beating someone up. You picking on the special kids at recess again?

DeletedUser1685

lol Wooty I don't wanna hear about scared when you even told me you'd need your A game to mess with me. lol you know what I'll do to you.

Z1Josh is back now..."Josh" used to be realistic..respectful even. But now that he thinks he has the upper hand..Z1Josh is back.
Don't worry Wooty..I know you're not used to being on the receiving end of this, but this nonsense won't last long.
As soon as his new allies start to take more losses..he'll once again "realize" that we are legitimate players.

DeletedUser

lol mike, wooty and I are actually buddies. Well I think so, even though we're quite contentious I like the guy on a personal level. It's good natured smack talk, after all "forward all hatemail to wooty" lols

I don't underestimate you guys. You're good. We're good too. It's gonna be a fun war.

lol Mike Z1Josh is always under the surface waiting? We're not all two faced brother. I talked defensive smack and offensive smack. I'm consistent just under different circumstances. Now what would make you think I have an alter-EGO? You have a superego bro, but that's who you are and I do respect you as a player and as a guy too actually, all smack talk aside. As your alliance's motto says "It's not personal, It's what I do (too)"

Regarding respectful. If I have disrespected any of you, then my apologies, but I will challenge my opponents to come get wrecked. It's part of war, man, and this is a game dude. We're here to have fun. Regarding realistic, the situation changed man. You know what I can do with some offense bro. I'm havin fun again. Keep your scorecard cuz I think both sides will lose count. This is going to be fun.

and wooty I may have hit a couple noobs. They talk big though, and position their cities next to mine in 3 different areas? You know that can't stand. Red = dead. Also, my targets were at home, not inactive. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1685

Z1Josh is back now..."Josh" used to be realistic..respectful even. But now that he thinks he has the upper hand..Z1Josh is back.
Don't worry Wooty..I know you're not used to being on the receiving end of this, but this nonsense won't last long.
As soon as his new allies start to take more losses..he'll once again "realize" that we are legitimate players.

Go home, Mike. You're drunk. :p

DeletedUser

ah man look at us all excited on the verge of an evenly sided (well almost evenly sided) world war, and getting along. It's crazy how all the lines get drawn and re-drawn and friends become enemies and enemies become friends. Josh, yeah I'll call you a frenemy it's just too much fun talking smack with you for me to simply dislike you :p

Now I really need you to teach you're new thugs how to attack. I guess they can take victory in the CQ of a few cities we didn't want, but I want some DBP dadgumit. When we do get revolted there's so much defense that my 7k fs don't get much of anything per attack.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry wooty you're going to have to speak up, I can't hear you over the sound of all of this BP I'm drowning in.

BTW, New #1 Fighter in Rho, right here. It's Mr. Z1 lmao! j/k but I am now.

Workin on some of them. lol

7k fs? brb bro I'm gonna go bake you a cookie. lol!! :p

I went so turtle that Mario wanted to kick me. I am excited about this new war too man. Get to actually play offense and defense. Going to be fun, and that what this is all about.

DeletedUser1685

That's because you haven't been on the receiving end of an op I've organized yet. But don't worry, Mr. Gibbon, your time is coming.

I've only been in full control of about 3 ops that I can recall. How about you back up your assertion with proof. I can't even recall having attacked a single city of yours prior to your attacks on us. And an FYI, I doubt that Empire has ran more than a dozen organized ops in the past 3 months. When we do, we are successful. Problem is getting people to participate and be organized about it. Herding cats and all.

My defender of the day award is my proof.

And the end of that sounds like a leadership problem to me. Tough luck.

You know what....For some reason these posts seem even more hilarious than they were when first read. LMAO

Another Empire Op...Another DOTD. Almost 300 attacks from you and your pals..Zero cities captured.
Hope you had fun, Razor...I know my friends and I had a BLAST. :D

DeletedUser

I'm going to have to bake more cookies, well, maybe not since you're patting yourself on the back already.

Call Mattleinen and brag.. but only when you defend against 20 alliances and get 4 DotD in one week.

DeletedUser1685

......Was that really not a clear enough shot a Razor?

DeletedUser

My defender of the day award is my proof.

And the end of that sounds like a leadership problem to me. Tough luck.

Defender of the day in no way proves that I personally ran an op on you...how about coughing up some reports. You have a really nice habit of deflecting and running from the truth...I'd think by now you'd realize I'm not gonna let you get away with it.

Further, your last feeble attempt to point our leadership being weak is again, LAUGHABLE. Any idiot with eyes can see that you only allow in completely active, organized players...the FACT that your average player is tens of thousands of points higher than the next closest alliance. If you allowed in fresh noobs and moderately active to less active players, you'd have the same problem. You know as well as I do that has NOTHING to do with the quality of leadership. What I can't figure is when you make cheap digs like that, is it because you actually believe the BS coming out of your mouth, or you revel in being able to convince idiots of your superiority, or better yet you actually think you have the intellect and capability to get under my skin. I loved guys like you in LD debate back in college. Often, I had the judges laughing from so readily refuting your BS and making them look like morons for having made such a baseless contention to begin with. Try a little harder Mike, you're not completely surrounded by children.

DeletedUser

lol You guys are honestly oceans away from my area of concern. Public jabs? Not so much but I'll defend myself against insinuations of preferring one enemy over the other. You're all red to me, remember?

How would you know what a legit Z1 effort is? I've never been attacked in earnest by RoS. lol I am flattered though. I could have left myself exposed in my true areas of concern and defended O44 cities to the max. That's true, but it wasn't practical. Those cities were part of a failed cluster when the map was different. The fact is, it's all hypothetical speculation. You have no clue if I would have defended more staunchly had it been against RoS because you guys never tried to get them. Arcalas beat you guys to the punch and took cities that I had up basically at a bargain defensive price as I was also being hit in O45.. which if you'll remember your coalition tab on O45's also, I never reinforced them with anything more than a bir snipe. I gave up on 5 cities west of 55 in 44/45 the second the map changed. Heg got 2, now come on.. I could've stopped them too lol. It's all speculation on your part and honestly, had you attacked them and broke them, I wouldn't have broken myself to defend them against overwhelming odds. They're cities I never even wanted in the first place. Lesser of two evils man, I cut 5 cities so I can save 25 more.. you and I both know those cities were a stretch for me. I'm a down south O55 player, and that we did discuss in PM when you asked me if I was willing to give up my other oceans. No, lol, I had already given up O44/45.

Josh, why you bother? He puts strategy and intent on you just like I would put cards on a guy I'm gambling against...the difference is when my opponent shows me his cards, I don't argue that my thoughts were right and the cards lie.

DeletedUser

Oh, if you want to extend the 1g bet to me, I am totally willing to bet anything you want that I am not in college or fresh out...

As far as VL, as Rebel God said, you poke a dog long enough with a stick you are going to get bitten. You guys played your deceptive cards in a way that created mistrust with VL. So now it's time to man up and lets go, as far as your city name, I would rather be that than Empire's fool. Which, I am kind of surprised names like that are allowed in the game, they seemed to be pretty strict on not allowing profanity and things of that nature as city names... Whatever though, that's someone else's problem.

So you "pre-fire" at an insult that hasn't even come yet? LMAO
As far as poking VL, I already explained our situation, but you guys' paranoia kept you from hearing reason. Ask Auldrek...he and I have discussed it at length. NONE of us in Empire ever wanted a war nor were we playing dirty and under handed and "extorting" you guys with your own cities. Hell, you, yourself even participated in our WK,Empire,VL forum in discussions about enemy cities in 33 that needed taking...on more than one occassion you guys flat out stated you didn't want to waste slots on cities no where near the enemy...but again, why let the truth get in the way when you can simply allow paranoia to become the truth. NOT ONE of our members NOR Harb ever received any PM that said we were in violation of some agreement drawn up right after the server started. Hell 90% of Empire wasn't even IN Empire when that agreement was forged. Fact is, if you really didn't want a war, you could have spoken up just as easily as you come on here and discuss lawn mower shopping. Inaction is just as telling as action. Not ONE of you tried to stop the coming war...and we had no clue you guys were even ****** at us. But again, allow your paranoia to claim I'm lying...frankly, I don't care. You guys can take all our cities in 33 for all I care as we never really wanted to be there in the first place, we were simply being a good neighbor and cleaning up the mess that you couldn't be bothered to tend to. And when you gripe about us "invading" 34...look back and talk to someone who was there...when you guys had NO presence in 44, AO and PiD were making an end run around the bottom and started splitting you guys and us along the 34/44 border. Did you do anything about it? NO. We did, that's why we ended up with cities on both sides of the border. We tried to sow up that rip they were making. Ask Greb, dsbalk, Dottie, Arcalas, and any other enemy at the time that had cities along that border. They were effectively splitting two allies. Had they known you never saw us as an ally to begin with, they probably would have left that area alone. lol

DeletedUser

Then paste one here. You guys are great at un-proven accusations. The post I made stated a "theory" that I had about Josh going easier on us than RoS because of how arrogant and condescending you guys are. Josh just explained the whole thing, but again, you guys like inventing your truths. And, by the way, unlike you guys, just because I say I think something is true, does not actually make it true. And how about you guys stop being arrogant enough to read my post and then tell me what I meant. If there were a word for arrogance to the second power, I'd be using it here.

DeletedUser

I want to ask the newly formed "powers" if your scared yet? I'm just saying from what I've seen in your attacks this is just a multi-alliance FAIL.
Says a guy about a small war that started about a week ago inside a game that takes over a year to win. LMAO...that's like turning to the guy next to you 15 seconds after the marathon starts and talking sh**. Anybody who's played this game knows how hard it is at this point to rim a good player with any backing at all. From here on out, we'll trade cities. Some alliances will get more, others less. But for the most part, the real race is in gaining as many cities as you can in prep for the WW phase.
But you go ahead and pat yourself on the back...you really beat that guy's as* off the line in the marathon.

DeletedUser

You know what....For some reason these posts seem even more hilarious than they were when first read. LMAO

Another Empire Op...Another DOTD. Almost 300 attacks from you and your pals..Zero cities captured.
Hope you had fun, Razor...I know my friends and I had a BLAST. :D

See, Mike, this is why people grow to hate you. You have no idea how to win graciously. You have no "class" as you like to bring up. This is proof that the moniker of Mr. Gibbon was prophetic and quite true. All I could see while you boasted was that picture I posted of the Gibbon screaming at the sky, letting every primate in ear shot know how much of a king he is and how little those surrounding him are worth.

I was coming on here to give you props for your effort. Screw it, just to show you what being a good sport is (since you obviously have no clue), I'll pretend I didn't read that pathetic drivel and lay it out anyway.

First, no excuses, but we got squat for participation. And while you renamed the city Defender of the Day, I highly doubt you got it as we were only able to give you 60K dbp or so and it wasn't because you were sniping and missing possible BP. That was the WORST op I've been a part of yet and I am embarrassed to have had my name attached to it. In fact, that is a large reason why I stepped down from leadership in Empire. While we went after 4 of your cities with virtually no decoys, I STILL don't know what happened with one of them because we have Senators so paranoid of spies that they wouldn't post ANYTHING on what happened there....and sadly, I had one second recruiting ready and was on the same island and could have guaranteed to wipe out the majority of any troops brought in. As for the other 3, splitting your D like that was very smart. It caused "just visiting" trips of LS that could have been used on the BR cities and it drowned OLU in the BR stacked cities. Sadly, we didn't communicate nearly enough...and some of us (senators included) got hard headed and instead of regrouping, kept hammering against a lost cause. I believe if we'd have made an adjustment, we would have taken a city, maybe 2. We also underestimated how much defense you could get from your friends and do so from midnight to noon. Effectively, we overestimated our offense (due to lack of participation) and underestimated your defense. That, combined with your splitting DLU and BR sealed our fate. I did, however, get my first attacker of the day award, so that was pretty cool....even though I know for a fact I drowned 3 or 4 full OLU nukes on your BR before i adjusted and sent the rest of my OLU to the city that didn't have BR.

I will say this, IF I come at you again, I'll take a city. Doubtful it will be 2, but I know I can get one based on what I learned in that op. Sadly, though, it takes cooperation...something Empire doesn't have as much of as we used to have due to what I can only diagnose as apathy. Further, it was to be a coalition wide op, but other alliances were tied up with other efforts. I was actually not looking forward to it because none of your cities hold strategic value for us and we have other, more pressing targets imo.

Further, just as an FYI...the first op I ran was on BB2...we barely missed taking his city (he was with AO at the time) but we gave him over 100K in dbp and the battle was epic. In the 2 previous ops ran on Elandras, the LEAST we gave him was 80K in dbp. So consider those numbers while you brag about your prowess and rip on our abilities.