Top Twelve Alliance Predictions

DeletedUser

You're quite wrong...currently, there's a revolt world with a game speed three there and it's been full since the third day.

DeletedUser

You're quite wrong...currently, there's a revolt world with a game speed three there and it's been full since the third day.

I know that cause I'm there .-.

That is what I am referring to, Eviction Notice are focusing there.
TW is cq players.
Dream Alliances to come here though has to include Black Venom from Paros and R4GE from Lamia.

DeletedUser

You are? I'm already revolted there...not trying there at all...

DeletedUser

I just joined to see some old friends from paros. Focusing here, I love speed 2 revolts.

DeletedUser

Sure...but you are Rick Ross Da Boss, right?

I've seen you in the .en Forums....

Oh and Savage Subjugation is gaining speed...;)

DeletedUser5244

Yeah I am sure. Yes we are gaining speed, looking good so far ;)

DeletedUser6486

1.) Savage Subjugation- they are one tight group in my ocean....if they get their averages up, then they'll be a City Monster in this Ocean

-jet rowing ( super fast speed swimming)

stoogey knows what's up

DeletedUser8262

Haha, im playing in a world with EN right now, haha, they are number 1 though so its no use joining that world or competing because i was in there first world where they started, Gythium was amazing though, i left early though and missed them win the world while i was gone from grepolis.. that sucks . . . . couldve gotten a medal, i dont think kronnos would remember me though, i barely remember me :/

DeletedUser6486

Alliances that would've made a good war

Bridgburners from Tau
* NO FEAR* family also from Tau
Savage subjugation
Uncensored/the beginning
TW-Shadow from England Server
In Kontrol, also from England server
Eviction Notice

EN would beat everyone of those alliance with their eyes closed, you want proof, they won 3 different worlds (I played on 2 of them), 'nuff said

DeletedUser8262

EN would beat everyone of those alliance with their eyes closed, you want proof, they won 3 different worlds (I played on 2 of them), 'nuff said

Im saying, they would knock any alliance out, the only alliance i think would stand a chance is Nordic Nightmares, they played on Athens, dont know if anybody knows them but they were legendary, they got disbanded though but i still see them as the best alliance in these servers, they went to war with like the top 5 alliances in the world and were winning until the top player left and so went the alliance :/

DeletedUser6486

part if what makes an alliance good is their ability to recover from losses, so I still see EN beating them

DeletedUser7241

SS has its average skyrocketing and has its locations in perfect spot. ....I wish I was part of the expansion of SS

Don't worry Stogus you will be a part of our expansion when we take your city.

DeletedUser6486

yes we include everybody in our expansion, by that I means everybody's cities