Top Twelve Alliance Predictions

DeletedUser

What are your thoughts on it so far? I know it's a bit too early but at this stage of the game, you can see a blurry image of the future.....

1.) Savage Subjugation- they are one tight group in my ocean....if they get their averages up, then they'll be a City Monster in this Ocean

-jet rowing ( super fast speed swimming)

2.) SS ATTAK - they don't seem like much for now but when their guys come here, we'll see what will happen between them and Savage Subjugation

- Swim

3.) Black Label, they are rivals with SS attak and SS ATTAK has marked them up as enemies....they have a decent core

- Float, will sink slowly,

4.) pillars of war

This would be considered somewhat MRAish but dunno...doesn't seem like a threat to me for now...but my encouragement might allow them to improve....

-verdict: sink, fast

5.) the sindicate- this is like the 10 th time I heard this name .....but decent and high average...

-swim, float, then sink a bit, then float then sink.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1684

Its completely dominated with MRA's like every world at this point

DeletedUser5244

Just give us a bit of time- our guys haven't even started growing yet :p

DeletedUser

True true, that's why I said you'll be speed boating

Especially when many of you guys use gold

DeletedUser

Trust me, if I'm sitting at the top of the alliance, there is no way someone is using gold.

DeletedUser5244

Well you got here awhile before everyone else too :p

but yeah, not many of us are using gold. We lost all 3 of our heavy gold users in Psi :(

DeletedUser

Alliances that would've made a good war

Bridgburners from Tau
* NO FEAR* family also from Tau
Savage subjugation
Uncensored/the beginning
TW-Shadow from England Server
In Kontrol, also from England server
Eviction Notice

DeletedUser8262

OMG, Please leave these forums Stogus, you did this in Byzantium too and basically ruined the threads by making all these early posts, first off, nobody can even tell who will be a potential top 12 yet, everybody is under 1500 points, how can you even predict that

DeletedUser

Bridgburners from Tau
Savage subjugation
Uncensored/the beginning
TW-Shadow from England Server
In Kontrol, also from England server
Eviction Notice

rofl you are hilarious

DeletedUser

Can someone remake this forum in like two days when the world is populated enough for this thread to matter?

In the list of the top twelve, the #11 has less than fifteen people, and no alliance has an average that even approaches 1000. It is way to early for this.

Put it up a day before the first BP ends.

DeletedUser

Wait, why did you even post it as top 12? You only posted five alliances!

DeletedUser8732

Wait, why did you even post it as top 12? You only posted five alliances!

Pretty sure he's just out here sulking about how no one wanted to join his (already defunct) alliance.

DeletedUser

I just started playing Delphi and would love to join any alliance hint :) I am an experienced player and will move up fast.

1981CamaroZ28

DeletedUser8562

Trust me, if I'm sitting at the top of the alliance, there is no way someone is using gold.

but are you still at the top of the alliance? ;) I passed you last night, went to the top, then dark and travi passed me!

Bridgburners from Tau
tau is conquest delphi is revolt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Secondly, all the people you listed from the EN servers have faster servers or prefer conquest.
That post was completely useless :)