The History of Rho... as it happens

DeletedUser2063

"Big Guns" The new war will determine who the big guns really are.

Outside of Josh...I'm not all that impressed the fighters on the other side.

Ok just skim right over the rest of that how over half your alliance is us and you know the rest of it....

DeletedUser1685

Lol well yeah. Idc where the players come from.

I was commenting on the "Big guns" statement.

DeletedUser

When you say founder if you mean that I was there from the beginning then Yeah I'm a founder. I think that I was considered a leader within AO (I don't believe simply having privileges makes you a leader). As for going down with the ship...I was assured by the true leader of AO that everyone would have a life raft off of the ship that was sunk by the split of PID.

Of course I was angry with Josh as I saw him as the ring leader in the final destruction of PID, and (from misplaced anger) called him a whole slew of names including traitor, and for that I have apologized to him. That final destruction of PID meant that I could no longer play with all the smaller players that I had grown so fond of. Then salt in the wound was that during a peace time Josh split and took the "big Guns" from our allies and started pulling all the trips out of our cities. Now why would they pull trips if they were planning on staying friendly once peacetime ended?

Now to what I think was your main point there FF. None of us ever tried to claim that RoS isn't in a large part made up of former AO members. In fact, if you look up a couple of posts then you'll see Tyler say that very statement. I was responding to the claim that RoS is player grabbing and betraying their pacts. RoS has been nothing but honorable in every move that we've made. I would like one example of when RoS has broken it's word or lied.

DeletedUser1685

Well...they will bring up our deception of PiD.
An alliance that we either joined or got destroyed by.

That is the only thing people can say of our "unhorable gameplay."

The moves of the coalition were voted on. Some of those votes coming from the players you are now aligned with, Josh.
The war with Empire was brought on by Razor's post about targeting our islands in order to ruin our strategy.

Any honest leader would agree that is just cause to start a war.
Adding to that...Platgold was 100% on board with the war against Empire. Then for whatever reason changes his mind..and that lead to what will become another important installment to Rho's history.

DeletedUser

I knew it would be the first thing to come up but I was really looking forward to the two page rant, that would surely follow that statement. Besides, that was Evolution of Sin not Revolution of Sin. EoS had to pull a very clever trick in order to survive against an alliance that grew powerful very quickly with the aid of AO.

DeletedUser

I'm just gonna pop in for a second lol. First off, love the debate. Second, Razor you should have seen this coming anyways. Honestly, I just laugh at you guys. You saw what RoS did, and without thinking, "oh, they may do this to us," you did the excact same thing by packing them.........You never even looked to what would happen after PiD was gone.

Well guess what. PiD is gone. And now what. You act surprised that pacts are being broken?

Fruit

What exactly makes you think we didn't see this coming? Harb trusted VL. VL's Blhazin went and helped Mike get RoS out of the gate. We were in the coalition to go after our enemies. It was one of those "enemy of my enemy" and "friend of my friend" things. Not a SINGLE member of Empire leadership ever thought Mike wasn't being deceptive. I got tired of watching people be stupid and spoke up (even though my alliance agreed with my assessment of the situation, none wanted me to voice it for the time being). Like you, I was simply saying "smarten up and look around".
And I wasn't complaining about fighting a 2 or 3 front war by any means. Mike seams to think we should be able to take as many cities as we lose while fighting 3 enemies at the same time. I only mentioned it to show how absurd his contention was and still is.
And to say we are "losing" is far from accurate. We are a group of 95% noob players holding our own against more experienced players. I am very satisfied with our gameplay given our situation. We go about things differently. Unlike Mike, it's not all about the little crown above the avatar at the end of this. We actively train and help players get better. We get enjoyment from many other aspects of the game. Winning would be a bonus. Seeing an egotistical "win at all costs" guy like Mike lose would simply be icing on the cake.

DeletedUser

Well I really do appreciate the kind words, Fruit. lol.

Just want to be clear. What is going on with Empire is semi similar to RoS / PiD situation..now that I think about it.
Actually it's like a 180 of the that situation. They were caught planning to take over our core. (Which is why Razor is so angry all the time. He got caught.)
So they have to go.

I think Razor has become far too accustomed to this over-diplomatic world. Where everyone has a sit down with every person that crosses a line and they try to search for a way to not go to war. Pact requests flying each and every way.

Just because you SAY you want to be clear doesn't make it true. Again, hard to "invade" your core when we've been there since the server started. Hard to get "caught planning" it when your spy gave you stuff from our open forum where we've known about spies for a couple months now.

If you spent as much time explaining yourself as opposed to offering half baked theories on others' actions, people wouldn't see you as quite the monkey.

But never let me get in the way of your screeching, Mr. Gibbon...at it's worst logical point, it is still entertaining. Throw that poo Mr. Gibbon....throw that poo.

DeletedUser1685

Lord Oscar and Lesfix are both 1st world players.

Ask either of them about the training.
Lmao..I've sent training guides to people I wa fighting against. I still have the PMs.

You keep pretending you know me or my leadership, Razor.

We'll keep taking your cities.
"Holdin your own" ha hahahah right.

I'm a monkey now lmao..real classy.

How does the method in which we retrieve the info change the info?
Someone leaked your plan. That doesn't change that you had this plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My head is spinning with the way people are trying to change the facts. First off, RoS is NOT former PiD. A faction of RoS membership had joined PiD for a short period of time when they were getting hammered and had no other option. Then as we all know they helped to destroy pid from the inside out (which was always their plan). They were sinners from day one and although some may think it was a dirty trick to join their enemy only to take them down, the truth is they were never really pid. The newer membership of ros are the former ao members. So the idea that RoS is former pid and the attention should be shifted is just an attempt at turning the tables once again.

Secondly, regarding empire;
empire had been broadcasting their intentions of splitting up every ros island and taking handoffs from pid/aok (in an attempt to keep them out of ros hands) for quite a while. They begged for shared reservations so that they could more efficiently stack every city ros was going for and then get upset when people see through their tricks. They were begging for this war, they just never realized how transparent their actions were.

I love how you guys can read minds so well. Where did you learn to do that? It amazes me that people choose to deflect to keep people from looking at them by offering up some BS about what somebody else is doing. You must be drinking Gibbon's arrogant juice.

Regarding Empire, we didn't take a single "hand off" that I know of. Ask Josh. We fought for the cities we got and the grepointel is there to prove me right and prove you a flat out liar. Yes, we earned less abp than RoS, but that's because when AoK had to decide which cities to defend more, they defended the ones being attacked by RoS. This could be because they thought RoS to be better fighters or it could be because they hate arrogant people. Josh will have to speak to that. We never "begged" for anything. We kept running into you guys while taking cities and were trying to be a good neighbor and keep that from happening. Hear again, your paranoia becomes self realization. If you can't trust anybody, you can't BE trusted. You guys allow your paranoia to run you. We weren't running any "tricks". LMAO I've made it very clear that Empire didn't want war. I got voted down unanimously...but then again, why let the truth get in the way of a good story, right Tyler?

Now, I do love your "spin" on RoS coming into PiD. The alliance should be renamed to Revolution of SPIN. So, let me get this right, you guys just gave up, let PiD destroy you, put their swords to your throat, threaten you with rimming or subjugation, and it was all your little plan? How stupid do you think we are? Sin members got their butts handed to them by PiD and chose joining over getting wiped out (a cowardly way to stay in a game). You really got to want to win a game to go about it like that. It is obvious you guys were gonna take PiD down from the inside. Putting people to the sword never makes for loyal subjects. Just don't say it was "always their plan" like they had decided to do that from the start of the server. Reality is closer to the idea that they decided to do it upon being put to the sword....more of a revenge strategy. But again, why let the truth get in the way of a good story.

DeletedUser

"Big Guns" The new war will determine who the big guns really are.

Outside of Josh...I'm not all that impressed the fighters on the other side.

That's because you haven't been on the receiving end of an op I've organized yet. But don't worry, Mr. Gibbon, your time is coming.

DeletedUser1685

He meant is was the plan since the day we were granted access to PiD. THIS HAS BEEN ESTABLSIHED. How many times will we go over it?

And as far as josh handing cities to Empire. I have the pm from him saying he didn't even fight for them.
Yes..technically they were not "hand-offs" but he had it been RoS attacking he woul have fought for it.

That's what he is saying.
You claim that we spin things..but you do the same thing.

The Hypocrasy never ends with you.
Oo noble, Razor.

Last time you organized an Op on me was when I was in PiD. I took in minimal support from others..got Defender of the day..and kept my city.

Props, bud.

DeletedUser

RoS has been nothing but honorable in every move that we've made. I would like one example of when RoS has broken it's word or lied.
Based on your statement, I've got a G that says you haven't been out of college long (if you are). There is a whole lot more to acting honorably than just not lying or keeping your word. And, imo, Mike is the best player I've ever come across at "not lying" while being as dishonorable as possible.

DeletedUser

Lord Oscar and Lesfix are both 1st world players.

Ask either of them about the training.
Lmao..I've sent training guides to people I wa fighting against. I still have the PMs.

You keep pretending you know me or my leadership, Razor.

We'll keep taking your cities.
"Holdin your own" ha hahahah right.

I'm a monkey now lmao..real classy.

How does the method in which we retrieve the info change the info?
Someone leaked your plan. That doesn't change that you had this plan.

First, I was making it clear that the win was not all we were in it for and to hear you speak, that is all you are after.
Let me congratulate you on having an entire TWO first world guys. lmao
You're not a monkey, you are a Gibbon. Basic monkeys show little arrogance. Besides, I put a "Mr." in front of it...that not "classy" enough for you? And while you bring up "classy", you do so with an avatar that says "El Negro". .....classy. lol
Read through my "plan" again. Settling a few cities on a couple of your islands may constitute a "plan" in your strategy guide, but to me it was nowhere near a "plan". lmao
Internal discussion in the Senate BEFORE I posted what you are calling "a plan" out in the open is deep in a thread somewhere, but I'll look it up if you'd like the exacts. Basically, it was discussed that you and your group would eventually turn on us....so why not have cities close to you to provide us a buffer. Unlike you, we don't have a rim access issue. And, if we were wrong about you and you actually proved to be a good ally, then being on the same islands would allow for easily coordinated ops (although I gave that part a snowball's chance in hell of coming true). The moment you ignored my PM, I knew you to be an enemy. Regardless of whether or not my "plan" is a good reason to go to war, you WANTED to. I just gave you an excuse. I like knowing where I stand with people and you are definitely the kind of guy that I don't let out of my sight.

DeletedUser

The Hypocrasy never ends with you.
Oo noble, Razor.

Last time you organized an Op on me was when I was in PiD. I took in minimal support from others..got Defender of the day..and kept my city.

Props, bud.
For someone as hypocritical as you, one would think you'd have learned how to spell it by now.
And this "op" you think I ran on you...I don't even remember it. I've only been in full control of about 3 ops that I can recall. How about you back up your assertion with proof. I can't even recall having attacked a single city of yours prior to your attacks on us. And an FYI, I doubt that Empire has ran more than a dozen organized ops in the past 3 months. When we do, we are successful. Problem is getting people to participate and be organized about it. Herding cats and all.

DeletedUser1685

My defender of the day award is my proof.

And the end of that sounds like a leadership problem to me. Tough luck.

DeletedUser

lol Mike, the fact of the matter is RoS has never had the guts to attack me with anything except LS or harbor checks. Maybe if you would have tried for Scylla, Charybdis, and A Dead Horse then you would have them? You can't speculate on the status of something your group never had the guts to attempt. I used those cities as landlocked DBP factories in a region that I never even wanted to be in, I came up there to help PiD against you guys when you betrayed and when the map changed, I resolved to let them fall once the walls were broken unless I could snipe the CS. I tried to snipe them, I didn't get them. He got them, don't act sore because you didn't even build up the courage to try for them yourselves. That's on you guys. I had 37k DBP the day I lost one of them, 25k on another day. Those cities were paid for dearly. I killed something like 10k farm space of OLU on each one.

One of the attacks was 541 chariots and 30 catapults against a 26 wall with phalanx ram tower capt commander and a 5% def buff. That's not a handoff. Did I overstretch myself to defend in O44 when I'm predominantly O55/65? Of course not, but I didn't hand them off and you guys never even tried to spy them. Sounds like you got beat to them? Tough luck.

DeletedUser1685

....feel free to read the part where I said they were not hand offs.
Then take the time to re-read what you and I discussed via PM.

Don't try and play me on externals Josh. Since Christmas time I thought we had finally gotten above the public jabs.
Are we back to that now that you wish to target my alliance again? We're just ignoring posts and conversations because your new pact mates need someone to stick up for them, huh?

That being said..Yes we didn't bother with your cities. Just like we don't waste troops on other stacked cities. You and I both know...if you put the effort in to load the city against their attacks...they wouldn't have gotten it. Again..not a "Hand off" but not a legit Z1Josh effort.

DeletedUser

lol You guys are honestly oceans away from my area of concern. Public jabs? Not so much but I'll defend myself against insinuations of preferring one enemy over the other. You're all red to me, remember?

How would you know what a legit Z1 effort is? I've never been attacked in earnest by RoS. lol I am flattered though. I could have left myself exposed in my true areas of concern and defended O44 cities to the max. That's true, but it wasn't practical. Those cities were part of a failed cluster when the map was different. The fact is, it's all hypothetical speculation. You have no clue if I would have defended more staunchly had it been against RoS because you guys never tried to get them. Arcalas beat you guys to the punch and took cities that I had up basically at a bargain defensive price as I was also being hit in O45.. which if you'll remember your coalition tab on O45's also, I never reinforced them with anything more than a bir snipe. I gave up on 5 cities west of 55 in 44/45 the second the map changed. Heg got 2, now come on.. I could've stopped them too lol. It's all speculation on your part and honestly, had you attacked them and broke them, I wouldn't have broken myself to defend them against overwhelming odds. They're cities I never even wanted in the first place. Lesser of two evils man, I cut 5 cities so I can save 25 more.. you and I both know those cities were a stretch for me. I'm a down south O55 player, and that we did discuss in PM when you asked me if I was willing to give up my other oceans. No, lol, I had already given up O44/45.

DeletedUser1685

Me saying it wasn't a legit effort to save the city stems from me seeing how you defended revolted cities before. Remember..we actually defended cities together once or twice :p

Anyway...I have no evidence..nor do I care to dig for it. But you should be able to see the logic behind that speculation after reading "One of my cities in o44 are revolted right now. I'm not even going to fight for it. I got my Bp already.." No stretch of the imagination there.

Anyway..lines have been drawn. Bring on the new war. Most importantly..Bring on this new op, Razor.
I'm sure it'll be a doozy :D

DeletedUser

Wow... It totally died and now this...

Guys, I just want you to know that I also have a few G, and that I am fully prepared to blow it... Except, I am going to buy a new lawn mower in the spring, still unsure if it's going to be a zero turn (not sure my yard is big enough to sell my wife on one). First off, my Cub is getting old and I am kind of tired of getting it fixed. Two, while I like playing grepo, this is just a game and I could care less about finding out anything about anyone that they aren't going to openly tell me, or bullying someone because I feel I was wronged in game.

Which, to be honest, I don't know how Mike is able to sleep at night with the internet tough guy all full of himself in here. This Bud's for you internet tough guy, if it wasn't for people who like to ham it up with some absurd threat in a forum, games like this wouldn't be near as fun. So you go right ahead and spend your 2g's on trying to bully some guy you have never met in RL. Oh, if you want to extend the 1g bet to me, I am totally willing to bet anything you want that I am not in college or fresh out...

As far as VL, as Rebel God said, you poke a dog long enough with a stick you are going to get bitten. You guys played your deceptive cards in a way that created mistrust with VL. So now it's time to man up and lets go, as far as your city name, I would rather be that than Empire's fool. Which, I am kind of surprised names like that are allowed in the game, they seemed to be pretty strict on not allowing profanity and things of that nature as city names... Whatever though, that's someone else's problem.